But Daddy...

I'm sorry I'm such a kinky sin. THIS IS LONGER THAN PRETTY MUCH ALL OF MY OTHER ONE SHOTS WTF SORRY GUYS

Words: 1200

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

I've been a brat all week. Telling Phil no, I haven't made my bed, I've even stayed up past bedtime. He's been super sweet so I think I'm getting away with it, that or he'll punish me here soon.

"Danny come here please." Phil's voice filled my ears.

I wandered over to the office where he was working. I slowly pushed open the door, and poked my head in.

Spoke softly, "Yes?"

"Come in here." I walked in and sat down on his lap as he wrapped his arms around me, "How's my baby boy been?"

I blushed, "I'm good."

"We need to talk mister."

I swallowed, "Yes?"

"So, I noticed your bed isn't made, I asked you to clean up your crayons and you didn't, you didn't get dressed like I asked you too, what is going on with you? You never disrespect me."

I smirked, "I do what I wanna."

"Excuse me?"

"I, I said, I do what I wanna."

"That's it, time for your punishment." Phil growled.

I decided to not give up, "No, daddy."

Phil let a deep growl into my ear, "Bedroom. Now."

And with that I slowly stood up and slowly swayed my butt. I heard Phil stand up from the chair and I hurried up a bit to the bedroom, I laid on the bed with my butt in the air. Without warning Phil came in and spanked me.

I accidentally let out a moan, "Oh, so you like that?"

I blushed a deep red before he spanked me again, "I asked you a question."

"Y-yes daddy." I squeaked.

"Pants off and over my lap." He ordered.

I quickly took off my pants and threw them to the side before laying down on his legs.

He gave me ten spankings, the next one harder then the one before. My arse was red and sore but the stinging felt good. Phil sat me upward and laid back against the headboard and patted his lap again. I crawled over and straddled him.

"My good good boy." Phil praised.

He lightly kissed me and I leaned into him. He placed his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss and licked my bottom lip, I let him have dominance.

Phil pulled away, "Who owns you?"

"You."

"I said, who owns you?" He pulled my hair.

"ahh. You, you own me daddy.

He began to kiss my neck, "That's my good boy."

He began to suck on the same spot and I could instantly feel myself get hard. He bit down and I lost out, I let out a deep moan.

"Aw my baby is already hard for me. Too bad I'm not ready for him yet."

Phil pulled off my shirt and threw it to the side, pulling off his as well. He flipped me over so he was on top and he started sucking on my nipples. Lightly nibbling and sucking on them. I could feel the precum soaking my boxers.