Girls Only

If I made this story into a book would any of you guys read it?

Words: 1386

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Philip's POV

"Mum! I don't want to go to this academy! It's for girls only." I whined.

Mum laughed, "Philip, you should be honored! They're allowing boys to join now! It's no longer strictly females."

"They're all going to look down on us and believe we're just there to ruin everything!"

"Now now, don't be like that! I went to an all girls school until a year before I graduated. It was so pleasant having both boys and girls in the same learning environment." Mum explained.

I groaned not wanting to answer her. At least my best mate will be going with me to this academy of hell.

"Get up Philip! You have to leave in twenty!" Mum yells.

I pull myself up and began to get ready. I fixed my tie and made sure my uniform wasn't wrinkled. I looked at myself in the mirror once more then headed downstairs. I grabbed some toast and got into the car. I turned on the radio and headed over to my friend Pj's house. I honked my horn and watched him exit his house holding what looked like tea.

"Don't spill that in my car." I stated.

Pj chuckled, "Nice to see you too mate."

We drove down the rode and to the school blaring our music. It didn't take us very long to actually make it to the academy. We were greeted with some very odd looks from the girls.

"Mr. Lester, Mr. Liguori. Please come this way!" A lady, who seemed to be the principal cheered.

We followed behind her into an old building unattached to the actually school. When e entered there was some other boys there. 

"I would like you all to go around and introduce yourselves. I will start off I'm Principle Mourey. I will be back soon to get all of you your schedules."

"Well hello, I am Philip Lester. I am 17 years old."

"Hi, I'm Pj Liguori. I am also 17 years old."

"Hey, I'm Connor Franta. I am 16 years old."

"I'm Joey Graceffa. I am 18 years old."

"Top of the morning, I am Sean Mcloughlin. I am 18 also."

"Hello everybody, I am Mark Fischbach. I am 18 too."

"Ello, I am Joseph Sugg. I am 17 years old."

"Hello friends my name is Troye Sivan. I'm 16."

"I am Caspar Lee. I am 18."

Suddenly, a brown haired girl walks in, "Hi, I am Daniella, please call me Dan. I am 17, and I need to steal Philip and Pj." 

Pj and I stand up and join Dan. She didn't look very happy.

"You lovely people have every class with me so I'm here to show you around."

I smiled at her, "Well, it's nice to meet you."

"So, who's who?" Dan asked.

"I'm Pj and this is Phil." Pj clarified.

We headed off to our classes. I'm thankful Pj is with me. It would have been really awkward if he wasn't.

"Well, enjoy your lunches." With that Dan turns around and heads into the cafe.

Dan's POV