Spread The Word

HI! I am back with a fluffy phan story! Does this makeup for all the sad stuff I've been putting out?  LOVE YOU xoxo hopefully I don't break you..

Rating: G

Words: 754

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Dan's POV

"Phil, do you want to head to Starbucks?" I asked the older boy.

He smiled at me, "You want coffee?"

I nodded and he stood up from his sitting position. He pulled on his jumped and grabbed his wallet before he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house. On our way to Starbucks a young girl walked up to us.

"Hi," She said shyly, "I'm Kaylee, I'm a big fan!"

I blushed, "Well hello there Kaylee."

"Am I interrupting something?" She looked concerned.

Phil shook his head, "Nothing at all!"

"Can I have some photo's?" She asked.

We took pictures and talked for a little bit and we both noticed she was looking at our interlocked fingers. I looked at Phil and he just smiled.

"Is there anything I can do for you guys? she questioned.

Phil looked at me and gave me the look. I thought about it for a moment and nodded back to him.

"Actually Kaylee, there is." Phil said.

Her face lit up, "Anything!"

"Okay, Dan and I have been dating for about eleven months now and we want to tell everyone ourselves on our year." Phil started.

I finished, "We want you to spread the word that we are together and that we're announcing our relationship on the 17th."

"That's amazing! I would love too!" She squealed.

"One condition." I state.

Phil continued, "It has to be from person to person, you can't flood it online. That's what makes this a great challenge. The only thing I want to see online is the date July 17th. No explanations."

"Well, I will gladly raise to this challenge. It's a great privilege to have. I am so happy for you guys!" She smiled.

"Thank you." Phil and I said in unison.

We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Kaylee's POV

"May! It's so good to see you again!" I squeal.

She hugged me, "I know I haven't seen you in ages!"

"How's American treating you?" I ask.

She shrugged, "It's boring without you!"

I laugh, "Want to do me a favor?"

"Anything."

I showed her the pictures I took a few days ago with Dan and Phil, "They have been dating for eleven months. They will be announcing the relationship on July 17th as that is their one year. They asked me to spread around that they are dating but the challenge is that we are not allowed the share this over the internet. The only thing we can leak onto the internet is the date July 17th with no explanation."

She glared at me, "Stop joking around."

"I'm being 100 percent serious May." I say straight-faced. 

"Well, okay then." She smirks.

Phandom keep an eye out for July 17th.
*Tweet* 

May's POV

"Tanner!" I call out to my boyfriend.

He walks into the room, "Yes love."

"Dan and Phil are dating." I blurt out.

He nods his head, "You wish May."

"No, really. They will be dating for a year on the 17th of July. They asked Kaylee to spread it. Only person to person. We're not allowed to use the internet. Only thing we can leak to the online phandom is July 17th." I say.

He sighed, "Alright May, I'll help you and your friend. Only because I love it when you smile."

JULY 17TH DON'T FORGET!
*Posted to Tumblr*

Tanner's POV

"Sahara! I have some news for you." I call out to my sister.

She skipped in, "What's going on bro?"

"Dan and Phil are dating. No joke."

Her eyes lit up, "How do you know?"

"They personally asked May's friend Kaylee to spread the word."

"Really?" She squealed.

I nodded, "We are only allowed to spread the word face to face. Only thing we can tell the internet is July 17th."

She smiled and me and ran out of the room.

"Fangirls." I say under my breath.

NO POV

Days pass and the internet is blowing up with the date July 17th. No one has broken the rule of face to face communication only. It's a few days from this well-known date and the anticipation is through the roof. Finally, the day arrives.

Phil's POV

"Hey guys." I start.

"Hello Internet!" Day cheers.

I laugh, "I thought I was the energetic one."

"Well, today is a very special day." He states.

"It is!"  almost yell, "Today is the day all of you have been waiting for."

"Today is our one year anniversary!" We say in unison.

Dan smiled, "And I couldn't be happier."

"I couldn't be more in love." I state.

"I think we're going to break the internet, and our fanbase." Dan mentioned.

I smirk, "Let;s break them some more."

I partially cover the camera with my hand and give Dan a kiss.

"We definitely broke them by now." Dan says before kissing me once more.

*Not edited*