Flower Boy?

Do you guys want Pastel Dan/Punk Phil smut? This was longer than I expected and I didn't even included all that I wanted.

Words: 1035

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"Daniel please take off that stupid flower crown." Mother groaned as I sat down at the table.

My younger sister spoke up after a few minutes of awkward silence, "I think it looks really cute!"

"He's supposed to look handsome, not like some nine year old girl."

I softly spoke up, "Emmy, why don't you go get your bath."

She nodded and pushed in her chair placing her plate in the sink then skipping off. Mother rolled her eyes as I put another spoonful of food into my mouth.

"You don't deserve to eat." She spat just as my father walked in.

He stood dumbfounded, "Marilyn Liv, how dare you speak to your son like that."

She scoffed loudly and sarcasm dripped like venom from her tongue, "I'm sorry that our son dresses like a girl."

"Thank you for dinner mother. I'm going to go for a walk if that's alright." I interrupted.

Father smiled at me, "Of course it is. Be back before sundown please."

I nodded before cleaning off my plate and placing it in the dishwasher. I pulled on my white vans before walking out the door. I walked my normal path all the way down to the park. I skipped over and hopped on an empty swing. Not many people come here anymore since most of the kids in our neighborhood have grown up. Emily Grace is only six, we come to this park after school on Thursdays.

"What kind of boy wears white jeans, a purple sweater, and a flower crown?" Some punks laughed.

I looked up from the swings seeing Chris, an old friend of mine, "They're lavender."

He just laughed, "You're no man at all Howell."

The group began to laugh a little louder and walked away. I stayed on my swing closing my eyes and feeling the wind through my hair. It started to get dark and I decided it would be better off that I headed home. When I got into the house, everything was quiet, except for a little girls voice.

"Mommy, why are you so mean to Danny? I like what he wears."

"Because Emily, that's not normal for boys his age, and stop calling him that. He's supposed to be wearing boys clothes not-"

Emmy interrupted her, "They are boy clothes mommy and that's what he wants to be called. I don't understand what the problem is."

Mother exhaled, "You're too young to understand Emily Grace. Now, off to bed."

I slid off my shoes putting them in the closet and scurried down to my room. I got the whole basement to myself. I have a pretty big room, an arcade room, my little art studio, a walk-in closet and a pretty big bathroom. My walls are lavender while my bathroom and closet walls are light grey. My bedsheets are black with purple flowers and spirals on them. In the game, or arcade, room I have poster plastered onto the walls.

"Daniel come up here please." Father called down the stairs.

I slowly started up the stairs, "yes?"

"Danie- Danny, why don't we go clothes shopping this weekend."

I cocked my head to the side, "I don't need new clothes."

"Come on, we can freshen up your closet a bit."

"My closet is extremely fresh, all the colors are pastel what else would you expect." I rebutted.

Father sighed, "Daniel, let's go shopping, in the male section of the store for once."

"No." I simply stated, "Thanks for the offer though."

I rushed back down to my room quickly turning on the bath so no one would bother me. I ran hot water placing a pink bath bomb into the tub, getting in once it dissolved. I relaxed my body and melted into the water.

"Danny! You're gonna be late for school." Emmy calls from the top of the stairs.

I fix my flower crown and pull my school satchel over my head and across my shoulder. I rush upstairs grabbing a granola bar before slipping on my shoes, kissing Emmy on the head, and racing for school. I made it before the first bell rang. I collapsed into my seat trying to catch my breath.

"You alright there Flower Boy?" A deep voice asked.

I slowly look up to see black skinny jeans, a punk band teeshirt, and a leather jacket, "Yeah, thanks."

"A little intimidated are ya?" He said.

I shook my head before I see a chick in pretty much all black walk in. She immediately came over and sat next to me. She didn't say anything to me or this punk boy.

"You are?" He asked her.

"Ellie. And who the hell are you?" She sassed.

I chuckled quietly, "El calm down, he isn't hurting anyone."

"That you know of," She hissed, "Now, you are?"

"Phil Lester, I'm a transfer from Bexley."

Ellie scoffed, "You came here from a private school?"

Phil smirked, "Yes ma'am."

Ellie scanned him before a petite girl walked in, "You hurt Danny and I will ruin you."

"Don't get caught making out with Ariel again!" I called after her.

She and the same petite girl known as Ariel, flicked me off giggling as the walked out of the classroom. Once class began and the day got rolling I came to the conclusion that Phil and I have pretty much every single class together.

"Why do you sit with me?" I asked Phil quietly.

He started sitting outside under the cherry blossom tree with Ellie and I before Ellie got mono and has been out for a week.

"Because I like you."

I blushed, "You l-like me?"

"Of course, who wouldn't. Your curls are to die for, your outfits are super stylish, you have the best shoes, your laugh is adorable, your flower crowns are phenomenal. Just you flower boy."

I stood there dumbfounded not really sure what to do or say, "Flower Boy?"

"You're colorful like a petal and delicate like a flower. And well you wear a flower crown almost everyday." Phil chuckled.

I blushed and looked down. Phil smiled grabbing my chin and lifting it so he was looking me in the eyes. He closed his eyes connecting both our lips united the Punk and the Pastel.