Girls/ Girls/Boys

Flipped genders!! Yay! I'm back hi! I got all my electronics taken away for two months but here I am again!

Words: 580

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"Penelope!! You are going to be late for school!" My mother yelled form the bottom of the stairs.

I groaned and rolled my eyes as I pulled my hair back into a loose ponytail. I threw on my anime shirt that has all my favorite characters on it, like Totoro and Ponyo. I reached down and grabbed my backpack throwing it over my shoulder before rushing downstairs.

I hurried out the door, "Bye Mum! I love you."

"Bye sweetie! Have a good day."

"Christina and PamelaJay wait up!!" I called out to my two friends ahead of me.

They both turned around and stopped walking. The giggled and signaled for me to hurry up. I caught up to them soon enough and we headed off the school. We got there surprisingly early, well only three minutes before the bell. We all had the same first class, well we had all the same classes.

"Hey Daniella?" I spoke softly to the girl sitting by the window.

She looked up from her notebook, "What?"

Her voice was a lot softer than you would imagine for a girl with short hair, earnings, and who wears all black. (a/n guys don't bicker about this because thats literally me and I mean no harm okay) 

"Uh, so, my seat-" I got all choked up on my words.

Daniella giggled before stopping me, "Yes Penelope, you can sit next to me."

And with that school went on and I sat next to Daniella in every class. I think PamelaJay and Christina were setting me up because they knew I liked her, even though she was, you know, straight.

Christina walked over to Daniella and I after class before lunch, "Hey Dani, wanna sit with Pam, Pen, and I at lunch?"

She looked surprised at the offer but began to nod slowly, "Sure."

Daniella began sitting with us at lunch and she fit right in. She was weird and nerdy and special. Special like the rest of us, that's what I like about her.

Daniel's voice snapped me out of my thought, "What if we had boy names."

"What?" We all bursted out into laughter.

"No seriously. Like what would our names be?"

PamelaJay caught her breath, "Well you'd be Dan for sure. Christina would be Chris. Penelope and I are more difficult."

I let out a laugh, "My name would be Striker!"

Everyone lightly nudged me, "Well then what would mine be? Pam's could easily be PJ!"

"I'd call you Phil." Christina blurted.

"So, Dan, Chris, PJ, and Phil?" I questioned.

Daniella laughed and nodded her head, "I like that! That's what I'm going to start calling you guys!"

The bell rang letting us know that lunch was ending. I was walking towards my locker when a guy stopped me. He was one of the populars.

"Hey Penelope."

I gave him a look, "Hi Louis."

"I was wondering-"

Daniella came up behind me and cut him off quickly, "She's mine and she's gay. Sorry, maybe not next time!"

Daniella shooed him off then turned around and smiled at me. I was so angry but she was so cute.

"What the ham Daniella!!"

"You could have rhymed there." She replied.

I rolled my eyes, "I could have had a date there."

"You do have a date."

I looked at her like she was insane, "Wha-"

"With me. I'll see you tonight Philly."

----------

"And yeah, since that day Dan has been my lovely girlfriend." I told the story to my YouNow followers.

I giggled, "Yeah thats also where all of our Youtuber names came from. Mine being AmazingPhil and Daniella's being Danisnotonfire. PamelaJay's being KickthePJ. And Christina's is Crabstickz which is a story for another time."