Don't Go

Hi. Don't hate me please.

Rating:

Words: 305

:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"I knew it! I knew you were still up to your old games!" Phil cried out.

Dan sighed, "No! It isn't like that Phil! Please listen to me!"

Phil shook his head, "I don't want to listen to your lies anymore Dan! They were all right! You don't know how to love! You don't know how to treat others!"

"That's where you and all of them are wrong! That isn't how it is!" Dan stressed.

"Whatever Dan! You still cheated on me. Not even once. Not twice. But three goddamn times!" Phil yelled.

Dan was speechless. He didn't respond. He just stood there.

"Exactly." Phil slammed his door shut.

"No, don't go." Dan whispered.

Dan fell to the floor. He blew it. This was all his fault. He was up for some party games and he hurt the one he loves the most.

"You can't leave me. I need you." Dan continued to whisper.

He crawled over to his room and rested his head against the wall. 

"This wouldn't have happened if I was smart. If I wasn't drinking. If I didn't leave the one who I love. This is all my fault and I can't fix it. I am so sorry."

He thought to himself, "Phil, you were my first love. My first kiss. My first time. My first real relationship. My first everything. This is not what I wanted to happen. I want to grow old with you and love you and have a family together. Don't go."

"I'm not going to leave you." Phil appeared at the door, " Yes, you're a total twat, but I love you. Being drunk doesn't make up for your actions.That was all your fault, but you admitted it. That was a strong and honest move."

"Phil, it will absolutely never happen again. I'm in love with you, and only you." Dan spoke.

Phil smiled, "Good. Because I am in love with you too."