Puns Of Love

This was a little cute fluffy thing I made not to long ago! Thank you guys for almost 10,000 reads. That's literally amazing!!! How would you guys like a little letter type story learning a little more about me and at the end I can put questions where all you lovely people can answer them too? Would y'all like that? or Nah?

Words: 430

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

The bell rang and I began to walk out of twelve period. As I left the room I saw my lovely boyfriend perched against the opposite wall. I walked over to him and smiled. I was going over to his house tonight.

"Well hello there."

He looked up from his phone and smiled at me, "Hey handsome. Are you ready to go?"

I nodded and we intertwined our fingers. We walked down the hall and out to the busses in a comforting silence, not worrying about anyone else.

"My dear." Dan states as we reach his bus.

I did a fake curtsey and got onto the bus. The ride wasn't very long and consisted of us holding hands. me resting my head on his shoulder, and him giving me forehead kisses.

"We're the next stop." He squeezed my hand.

"So, who's all at the house?" I asked.

He smiled, "Just Lia. Nobody else."

"Alrighty!"

We got off the bus and began walking to his house hand in hand.

"Hey Dan."

He looks at me, "Yes?"

"Who does the dyslexic devil worshipper sell his soul too?"

He smirked, "Gosh, I don't know, who?"

"Santa."

Dan laughed, "That's terrible!'

"Wanna hear another one?" I questioned.

He shook his head playfully, "Not really."

"What kind of shoes do ninjas wear?"

He sighs, "No idea."

"Sneakers."

He laughed again, "You need to be stopped!"

Dan playfully pushed me and I giggled along with his laughter. We made it to his house and Lia was sitting at the island.

"Oh, hey guys!" She greeted us happily.

I smiled at her, "Hey Lia, hows it going girly?"

"It's going pretty well!"

I hugged her and we caught up for a minute or two before Dan and I went off to the basement.

"Finally." He mumbled.

I turned around to face him, "Wha-"

He cut me off by pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around him neck, he slinked his arms down to my and we stood there lips locked. The world around us seemed to fade away, just like it does in all those cliche movies and fan fictions.

"Hey Dan." I whispered once we pulled apart.

He replied keeping me in his grasp, "Yes?"

"Did you hear about the Mexican train killer? He had locomotives." I stated in a whisper but started laughing.

Dan groaned, "I hate you!"

I smiled at him as pulled away from me. I could see the smile on his face even though he was trying to hide it.

"How can someone so adorable have the lamest and the most awful jokes, ever?"

I laughed throwing a pillow at him, "You love it!"

"That I do Philly, that I do." Dan admitted.

He walked back over to me and placed another soft kiss upon my lips.