TATINOF

May 15, 2015
It was about 6:40pm and I was standing in line with my friend. We were at The Theatre because Dan and Phil were inside.
We got seats on the main floor. Not too close but not too far. I would say they were almost perfect.
After wrapping around an entire building we finally got inside.
It was absolutely packed. The venue was sold out. The venue was sold out but I was still sitting there less than 15 minutes until the people who absolutely saved me were going to be in front of me, for two hours.
Dan and Phil made things very clear, we weren't allowed to take any videos or pictures because NO SPOILERS so I can't go into detail about that.
But then the show started. And I will tell you right now, I cried. I cried so hard because they're real. They are REAL people with real thoughts and feelings. The show was amazing, absolutely on fire. It was my hopes and dreams, except that I didn't get to meet them because our venue didn't have vip option. But that's okay because I saw them, I heard them, I knew that they were not just two guys behind a computer screen, they're real, living, emotion feeling creatures. It was so surreal.
Once the show ended it was time to get merch and that was a nightmare! But I got a shirt and sweater so things are okay, even if it did take over an hour. But they ran out of my size in both so I look like I'm walking around in my older brothers clothes, but it could have been worse.
I made SO many friends. I had no idea how many phangirls and phanboys lived in my area. We got everyone to scream "Wildcats" several times and also "Don't Cry. Craft." I felt so comfortable in a room full of strangers.
That Sunday night was the best night of my life. It was the most fun I have ever had. Now, if I would have gotten to meet them, along with the other 300 people there would have loved to meet Dan and Phil. It's my actual dream to meet them and we were told to follow our dream... No don't stalk them, that's a little weird... A little, that's extremely weird, give them personal space. But anyways, that experience was just something else and if I could I would relive it again.
This is a thank you to Dan and Phil, for being there for us and thinking about us even when we think you don't. Thank you for taking the time to travel around America and preform for us. Thank you for saving me from all the bad that was and is in my life. Thank you for being yourselves.
I send love your way.

-Blur