Bowling?

Hi! I have so many drafts that I have yet to finish! School is starting in nine days and i'm very sad. I've gotten two bad haircuts this week and I'm cutting it today and hopefully I love it because school photos are in three days. Sorry for my ramble rant, hope you guys enjoy! 

Words: 545

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

I walked into the living room, "Hey Phil, Pj and Chris want us to go on a double date with them tonight."

"Oh okay when are we leaving?" My beautiful boyfriend responded.

"About 45 minutes."

He smiled at me and walked into his  bedroom, which is now mostly used to store his clothes. He came out not long after in skinny jeans and his Papyrus shirt. 

"Ready?"

He nodded and grabbed my hand as we walked outside. Chris and Pj were waiting outside for us.

"Hey guys!" Pj cheered.

Phil waved, "Hi Pj, Chris!"

We began walking and not much longer we reached where all were heading.

"Bowling?" Phil whined.

Chris laughed, "Yeah, didn't Dan tell you?"

Phil looked at me, "No Dan didn't tell me!"

"Phil, you'll be just fine." I reassured him.

He groaned and Pj laughed, "If you play a round with us we can go to the arcade they have too."

"Fine!"

We walked in getting ourselves a lane and our bowling shoes. Phil had the most dreadful look on his face. I laughed at him and he slightly pushed me. We made him go first which he absolutely hated us for. He got a gutter ball his first go, and second, and third.

"Do you want us to put the bumpers up?" Pj asked.

"No." Phil mumbled.

I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. He pouted at me and crossed his arms. We kept playing and Phil was getting a little better as time went on, but not by much. On his eighth turn he slipped and fell and actually got a spare. We all laughed, he did not find it as funny as we did.

"How did Chris win?" My lover asked.

Chris shrugged, "Because I'm just amazing like that."

"Come on, we promised you one game and we'll go to the arcade." 

Phil spoke quietly, "No, I want to play again."

I looked over at him, "Are you sure?"

He nodded and picked back up his ball, he got a strike.

"What? How?" The three of us gushed and Phil walked back over.

"I'm just amazing like that." Phil laughed.

As the game went on Chris was in first, Phil was second, I was third, and Pj was last. When we were in the last go of our game Chris slipped up and got a gutter ball meaning Phil won.

"I did it!" Phil clapped and jumped up and down. 

"Best two of three!" Chris yelled.

Pj and I sat out watching our boyfriends play a final game of bowling. I patted Pj's back as he got last and said it wasn't fair.

"I win!" Phil cheered.

Chris pouted, "That's not fair! You cheated."

Pj walked over and hugged him rubbing his back telling him it's okay. Phil skipped over to me and gave me a big kiss.

"What's that for?" I asked with a smile.

He shrugged, "I'm really happy and I love you."

"I'm not happy." Chris crossed his arms childishly.

Phil laughed, "Then lets go to the arcade."

"I'll race you!"

And with that Pj and I were left alone watching a boyfriends race off to the game center. I looked at Pj with a smile and we started to walk over there grabbing some of the things the boys left behind.

"Why do we have such childish boyfriends?" Pj asked me.

"Not sure, but I mean I love it."

He nodded, "Yeah, so do I."