Simple Words

Here is your guys Dan version of 'Painting Without Paint' I hope you enjoy!

Words: 235

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Okay, uhm, his personality is very innocent. He is like a little butterfly.

His eyes don't have a specific color. They're like blue and green with little specks of yellow in them. 

He wears these really cute glasses. He keeps loosing them and in the end I have to help look for them because he can't see, like anything without them.

He has a very slim nose, I said he kind of looks like Voldemort. It's hot, okay?

He has a black fringe that comes down into his right eye. He actually recently got his hair trimmed.

You know, he does this thing where whenever he laughs, well giggles, he pokes his tongue out of the corner of his mouth. He always tries to cover it up, I don't like when he does that. I think it is adorable.

He is shorter than me. He watched me sprout up and pass him in height. Don't ask me why I used the word sprout because I honestly don't know why I did.

I could go on and on and on about him. He is so special. He's really kind and really caring. I mean we are talking about the man who if you give him a hug he won't let go until you do. As the internet always says he is the purest cinnamon roll. He's my cinnamon roll. He is Phil Lester.