Sleepover (XXX)

THIS IS YOUR WARNING: THIS IS SMUT. IT WAS NOT MADE WITH THE INTENT OF AROUSAL! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. DOM- DAN  IM SORRY FOR I HAVE SINNED. IMMA GO HIDE NOW.

WORDS: 1249

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

I was going over to Dan's for the weekend. His parents were out of town and we both knew his sister wasn't going to be home the whole time.

I hopped out of the car and rang the doorbell.

"Hey handsome." Dan smiled.

I pecked his lips, "hey baby."

"How have you been?" He asked.

I giggled, "Better now that I'm with you."

He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips. We slowly kissed and Dan placed his hands on my hips.

"Can't you guys wait until I leave before you start sucking face?!" Lia screeched as she came down the stairs.

Dan smiled at me, "Nah."

He pulled me closer and began to place sloppy kisses onto my lips. I started to laugh and he started to moan very loudly.

"You guys are so gross! I'll be back whenever probably not tonight. I ordered pizza so you guys can eat that. Don't be stupid, use a condom, and don't make a mess. Bye guys!"

With that Lia walked out the door leaving us standing in the middle of the hallway. I was a giggling mess and Dan had a smirk plastered on his face.

I smiled at him and slipped off my shoes. I set my bag by the stairs and plopped down onto the couch. He walked in after me and sat down on the floor. I laughed and rolled down on to the carpet.

"You're cute." Dan stated while laying down next to me.

"Are you trying to get in my pants?"

He laughed, "yes, but seriously Phil, you're beautiful."

I giggled and rolled on top of him. I shifted my legs so I was in a straddled position on him. I leaned over and kissed him lightly. His hands found my hips and I placed my hands upon his chest.

"You're hot." I breathe.

He smirked, "I try baby."

"No need."

Dan sat up at leaned up against the couch pulling me back onto his lap. I reconnect our lips and he runs his tongue over my bottom lip. I allowed him access, not even trying to fight him for the dominance. He ran a hand through my hair and placed his other hand on my lower back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in closer to him. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"I guess the pizza's here." Dan stated.

I took a deep breath, walked over to the door, and got the pizza. My heart was beating quickly, my mind was racing, and my knees were weak.

"Ready for dinner?" I asked setting the pizza on the counter.

He hugged me, "Only if I get you for dessert."

We ate our dinner and decided it was time to shower. That was my choice, if we ended up doing something I wanted to be a hundred percent clean. I came out of the bathroom with my hair somewhat fixed and my teeth brushed.

As I exited the bathroom Dan was laying against the wooden headboard. He was in his boxers and damn was he hot. His tan skin, he's defined features, everything about him made me want to scream.