SMSCWAC (Part 2)

Here is part 2! Do you guys want a part 3?

Rating: PG

Words: 280

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"Phil!" I yell.

The boy turned and his face lit up when he saw me. He raced over and pulled me into a hug.

"Hello dear Daniel." He laughed.

Phil and I have been meeting up at the coffee hut for months. He is my best friend, we're almost always together. Phil hasn't found his other yet and I'm kind of glad. I've really taken a liking to him.

"So, Dan, we need to talk." Phil looked worried.

He grabbed my hand and we walked outside and over to the fountain. We sat down and he grabbed a hold of my other. He gripped them tightly.

"What's wrong Phil?"

He deeply exhaled, "Dan, I met this guy the other day, since then, I've well, been seeing more and more colors."

I was stunned, "You can see color?"

He nodded, "Your hair is brown Dan. So are your eyes."

"So that's the name." I say quietly.

"What was that?"

I looked at him, "When I looked into the mirror this morning I saw this dark color, I didn't know what the name of it was."

He raised an eyebrow, "You can see-"

"Yes Phil. Ever since I met you I've been able too. You're hair is black, you have blue eyes, you really like galaxy print." I breathe.

He let go of my hands. He exhaled again and we both sat there quietly. He suddenly gasped.

"Dan! Look at your hand!" He yelled.

I slowly looked down to see blue print on my hand. It matched Phils, "How did?"

"The grasping on your hand. Dan do you know what this means?!"

I nodded, "It means I can do this."

I pulled him into a kiss and held him in my arms. To hell with your stereotypical lies!