The Electric Touch

I KNOW ITS SHORT IM SORRY BUT I LOVE THE SORCERERS APPRENTICE AND THIS WAS MY ABSOLUTELY FAV PART!!! ENJOY THE CUTE. IF YOU GET THE CHANCE WATCH IT! I LITERALLY LOVE TESLA COILS SO MUCH! MUSIC STARTS AT 0:45 ISH

Words: 264

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"Phil! Come with me!" I yelled happily.

He shot me a confused look, "Where are we going?"

I grabbed his hand, "Just come on!"

"Okay! Okay!" Phil laughed running to keep up with me.

We ran down the street to an old looking house where I unlocked the door and we hopped down the stairs. I started to turn things on and Ian began to look around.

"What are these?" He asked.

"They're tesla coils! They generate something called plasma." I explained.

He looked amazed, "This is, wow."

"I can show you something more amazing." I stated.

He smiled at me, "Then do it!"

"I need you to come step into my metal box here."

Phil laughed, "Alright."

I began to set things up and shut off the lights. We were all set up and I was ready to show off my engineering skills.

*Secrets by One Republic play through the sparks*

"How the hell is this happening?" Phil asked wide eyed.

"The coils are firing at such a high frequency that the sparks literally create sound waves as they fly through the air! I know, it's pretty nerdy."

He smiled at me, "This is phenomenal, beautiful, and so much more. Just like you."

I blushed slightly, "Oh thank you."

Phil turned and looked at me. He took off one of his hands and placed it on my cheek as I turned to look at him. He smiled at me, leaned in, and planted a lingering kiss onto my lips as the room was filled up with light and music due to the coils. It might be because we're in a metal cage being touched by electricity but I felt a spark flying through the two of us as our lips collided.