I'm Telling

Hey guys! So, excepect a holiday fanfiction here soon, because it is most definitely coming!

Words: 319

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Phil! Maya! I'm home." Dan called out as he entered the house.

It wasn't very late in the evening but later than Dan's normal arriving time home. He noticed a pizza on the counter meaning his husband and daughter got hungry before he could make it back home.

"Hello?" He called out again.

Dan walked around the house not hearing a sound. As he got close to his bedroom he heard a little girl giggle.

"Shh you have to be quiet Maya." He could hear Phil whisper.

Maya giggled again, "Okay Papa."

"Shh shh shh I think Daddy's here!"

Dan walked in with a huge smile on his face, "What is going on in here?"

Phil's head popped out from under the blankets, "Abort mission abort mission! Plan B!" 

With that statement spoken the rooms were filled with the sounds of fake snores. Dan stared to laugh causing his four year old to start laughing.

"Aha! You're not asleep!" Dan scooped Maya out of bed and swung her around playfully.

He set down his daughter and hopped onto the bed, right next to Phil.

"Hello my love."

"Hello," Phil paused, "Daddy."

Dan's face possessed a bright red color, "Phil!"

Phil grabbed Dan and pulled him into a sweet and lustful kiss. Dan tried to contain himself and almost failed when they were interrupted.

"Ew!" Maya yelled and covered her eyes, "Yucky yucky! I'm telling uncle Pj!"

With that the two males laughed as the four year old scurried out of the room. Dan pulled Phil into another kiss which was longer than the last one.

"I love you."

"I love you too Philly."

They smiled at each other when Phil's phone buzzed. It was Pj.

"Philip and Daniel Howell-Lester what are you doing to your daughter!" It read.

Dan and Phil began to laugh as Maya strutted back into the room, "Told you I would."

"Come here you spoon!" Dan called and ran after his daughter.

Phil hopped up and followed behind and she squealed and skipped out of the room.