Think About It

I have no idea what this is... Enjoy I guess.

Words: 261

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Dan Howell was thinking about Phil Lester again. Phil was a gentle angel in disguise with beautiful eyes and a lovely smile.

Dan walked over to the window and reflected on his peaceful surroundings. He had always loved the calming North Sands with its large, whispering waves. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel emotional.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the the gentle figure of Phil Lester.

Dan gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was stunning and bright. His friends saw him as an lost shadow.

But not even the most perfect person was prepared for what Phil had in store today.

The sun shone like roaring lions, making Dan amazed. Dan grabbed a glistening necklace that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Dan stepped outside and Phil came closer, he could see a slight glint in Phil's eye.

Phil gazed with the affection. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you Dan and I want you to be mine."

Dan looked back, even more amazed and still touching the glistening necklace. "Phil, I think you're beautiful." he replied.

They looked at each other with happy feelings, like two playful pups running on an open prairie. Dan regarded Phil's eyes and smile. 

"I feel the same way!" revealed Dan with a delighted grin.

Phil looked pleased, his checks showing a light pink blush.

The two boys smiled at each other, joined hands, then Phil came inside for a nice cup of tea.