The Hunt For Love

HELLO! These stories will probably be shorter than normal because I have started a new story that I am loving right now! So watch out for that!

Rating: PG

Words: 337

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Phil's POV

"Dan, I'm back!" I call out.

The only response I received was the echo of an empty house. I set my keys on the counter and noticed a note on the kettle.

Want some coffee? Go out for it.
-Dan 

What is the meaning of all of this? I bet he got impatient and went out.

I picked back up my keys and fixed my jacket, "I guess I'm going to Starbucks."

When I finally got to Starbuck they already had my usual drink made. I walked over to where Dan and I normally sit and a note sat on his chair.

Phil,
Your drink is to go. Head over to the game shop.
-Dan

Well I guess I'm heading out once again. I started off to the store Dan and I always loved being in. When I walked in I was warmly welcomed and  I headed over to where we would always look first.

Phil!

Come to the fountain!

-Bear

I walked out of the shop and I quickly head over to the fountain. There the beautiful brown-eyed boy sat. I slow my pace and sit next to him.

"Well hello there Philip!" Dan smiled.

I smiled back, "Hi there Daniel."

"So, I sent you to three of our favorite spots and it's because they give me joy, especially when I am with you. You are what I love the most out of the three places I made you run too. Phil, I love you and I want to be with you forever." Dan gasped for air.

I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. We sat there for a few minutes enjoying the pure bliss of the moment.

"I'll take that as a yes." He laughed.

I shook my head, "Of course it is you walnut."

There I pulled him in for another kiss.