Don't Go (Part 2)

Hello! Here is the part 2 of The Return. Enjoy ^-^ Do you guys want like a part three of meeting Liberty and Ky? Like them all living together? ^-^

Words: 675
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Dan's POV

"Do you have to go?" I frowned.

Phil slowly nodded, "I absolutely loved visiting but I've got to work tomorrow."

"Oh. Okay. Thank you for staying and filming with me." I force a smile.

He hugged me, "Thank you for letting me back in."

With that I followed Phil out the door and watched him get in a cab. We waved to each other and when he turned the corner I went back inside and started to cry.

Phil's POV

I felt so horrible leaving Dan like that. He looked crushed. Me visiting has really hurt both of us but definitely brought us closer.

"We're here." The can driver spit.

I give him the money, "Thank you."

I still needed a cab but decided it would be a better idea to just get a new one.

"Philip!!" I heard a female voice scream.

I turn around to see Ky, "Well, looks like you made it in one piece. Where's Liberty?"

"She's in the potty room." She replied.

I smiled at her choice of wording, "Okay then. Hey, uh, my friend doesn't really know I'm still here."

"What do you mean?" Ky questioned me.

I let out a nervous-sounding laugh, "Well, I told him I was leaving because of work tomorrow. I wanted to surprise him-- well again."

"Boy, you are so love-struck it's sickening." Liberty announced.

I jumped a bit at her loud voice, "Hello to you too Lib."

"Yeah, hey Philly. Anywhore, when are you going to ask him out!?" Lib pushed.

I shrugged and we began to walk outside. They girls kept pushing me on and trying to convince me to go for for Dan. What's the worst that could happen?

Dan's POV

I felt pathetic. Crying over my friend who left months ago. He's been gone for a while. I cried when he first left and cried when he last left. I can't help it. I love that boy.

"Pull yourself together Dan. You'll be fine." I said to myself.

I got up off the couch and headed to the shower, the hot water would help me relax a bit. Afterwards, I fixed myself up and decided I was going to go pick up some food and play some video games. I have some people coming over tonight to look at the flat.

"Howell." I state to the lady behind the counter.

She walked over to grab the bag of food and handed it to me with a smile. I walked back to my house drooling from the smell of the food. I forgot how hungry I was.

When I finally got home I plopped on the couch and turned on some anime. I'm watching Death Note again because it's one of my favorites.

*knock knock knock*

"Oh shit!" I look at the clock to see it read 6:07pm, the people were supposed to be here at 6:15pm.

I ran over to the door and opened it, "I am so sorry! I didn't expect yo-"

I look up to see Phil and two girls who were holding hands.

"Phil, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

The blonde girl spoke up, "I'm the one who called about wanted to see the apartment."

"Oh hello, Liberty, right?"

She nodded. I suppose the girl next to her is Ky. Now, why are they here?

"Please, come in." I stated moving out of the doorway.

"Dan, I, I well quit my job." Phil spoke.

I was shocked, "Why in the world would you do that?!"

"Because he's in love with you, you oblivious walnut." The girl who I believe is Ky said.

I blushed, "Is- is that true?

Phil nodded, "yeah."

"Im so relieved." I let out as I pulled him into a hug.

"Wait, you, you like me?" Phil was surprised.

I bopped him on the head, "Yes you twit!"

Liberty spoke up, "I told you my gaydar was going crazy ever since you brought me into that house."