Homecoming?

Dan and Phil went to the same high school. They were both in the same grade. They both had the same feelings for each other, a mix of lust and love.

"Are you guys going to homecoming?" Louise asked, "I am! I got this beautiful pink sparkly dress."

Zoe clapped, "Alfie asked me last week! I haven't even started looking at dresses yet!"

"What about you two?" Pj asked, turning to Dan and Phil.

Phil looked at Dan smiling, Dan blushed.

"I mean, well, I'm not sure yet." Dan stated.

Phil grinned, "I think I might ask somebody here soon."

The girls went crazy bombarding Phil with questions.

"Who is it?"

"How are you going to ask them?"

"When are you gonna ask?"

"Are you guys gonna match?"

Dan sat back watching, twiddling his fingers, not quite knowing what to do. That night Dan went over to Phil's house, like every Thursday night.

"Thank you for letting me invade your household." Dan stated, laughing.

Phil laughed, "Of course! A tradition is a tradition! Would you like a Zebra Roll?"

Dan nodded, "Yes please!"

Phil walked over to the pantry reaching up grabbing the box. He threw one at Dan, who hurriedly open it and began to eat it.

"Ouch!"

Phil quickly turned around, "What?!"

"I just popped my jaw, that hurt."

Phil laughed, hard.

"That's not funny!" Dan pouted.

Phil pulled Dan up the stairs, going into his bedroom. They sat playing Mario Kart  and eating random snacks.

"Hey I have a question." Phil randomly spoke.

Dan turned and looked at him, "yeah?"

"So, I didn't really want to do anything big just in case, you know, you would rather stay in or something. But would you like to go to homecoming with me?"

Dans eyes lit up, "oh my, oh, yes! I would love too."

"Wow, okay, yay!" Phil clapped pulling Dan into a tight hug.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Words: 317