SMSCWAC (Final)

Here's the final part of Show Me Some Color Without A Code! Sorry it's like super short... .-.

Rating: PG

Words: 292
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Dan's POV

"Hello Philip! It's nice to see you again." Mother spoke.

I rushed down the stairs to see the love of my life. Since I have met Phil I have never been happier. That's mostly because you can't feel emotion before you find your soulmate.

"Daniel!" He calls out.

I run to him, "My dear Phil!"

"How are you bear?" He chuckled.

I smile, "I was fine but now I'm amazing since you're here! How about you lion?"

"I am swell my love!"

Phil and I hung out upstairs as normal. We played some video games and made out, just a little bit. We were just about to watch a movie when Mum called us down for dinner.

"This meatbread is just amazing!" Phil gushed.

Mother blushed, "Awe thank you Philip!"

We talked the night away and enjoyed our nutrients.

"Would you like some colorful jiggly?"

I smile, "I would love some!"

We all got up to go chose our colors. Phil suddenly stopped.

"Is everything okay?" Mum asked.

Phil exhaled deeply, "There's actually something I wanted to say."

We all slowly nodded and came towards him.

"Daniel, you mean the world to me. I crave you when you're gone and I savor you when you're here. Every moment I'm around you is something special and unique. I love you with all my beating organ. Bear, will you do me the favor of being my man mate?"

I was tearing up during his whole speech.

"Of course I will Lion!" He pulled me in for a kiss.

At the beginning of my story I was told I couldn't live or thrive or be happy. I wasn't allowed to feel emotion or see a world of color. But look where I am now.