Tutor (Lemon)

This was not written with the intent of arousal! Has to be stated due to wattled rules.

Words: 527

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"Hey baby." Dan purred as I came down the stairs.

I wasn't startled by his affection but there was a certain hint of emotion in his voice.

"Hey." I coo.

He began to gently rub my shoulders. His hands skimmed over my back and I turned to face him.

"What's up with you today?"

He smirked, "I missed you."

"Is that so?" I raised my eyebrow.

Dan pulled me closer to him and cupped his hands on my cheeks, "am I not allowed to miss my love?"

I smirked, "I guess it's reasonable."

He rested his forehead on mine looking me deep in the eyes. He snaked his arms around my waist and I rested my arms around his neck.

"Can I kiss you?" He quietly asked.

I smiled, "I would really enjoy that."

Dan slowly placed his lips upon mine. The kiss was long and soft, something I experienced the first time we kissed.

"I really did miss you." He said quietly.

I pecked his lips, "I've missed you too."

"Now, how far am I allowed to take this my beauty?"

I blush slightly, "You know your boundaries."

"As of now-" he stopped mid-sentence and smirked.

I like the look that he had on his face. He pulled me in close once again and gave me a more heated kiss, but it still had passion mixed in.

He proceeded to playfully yet dominantly push me down onto the couch. Dan sat down next to me and almost immediately I straddled over him.

The kisses became sloppy and his hands traveled up and down my back. He began to kiss across my jaw and down my neck. Shivers ran up my spine and a slight moan escaped my lips. He nipped at my skin and sucked on the same area over and over again. I ran my hands through his hand and he looked up so his eyes met mine. The cold basement air against the wet patch of red skin was enough to make me shiver.

"Are you cold?" Dan raised his brow.

I shook my head, "kinda hot actually."

"Then we should get rid of this."

With a swift motion he pulled off my sweatshirt and I began to suck on his neck. I ran my tongue over the same place and Dan bit his lip. I lightly shifted earning a groan from him.

"You alright?" I joke.

He gave me a stern look with a slight smile, "Better than ever."

We reconnected our lips and Dan's hands traveled up the back of my shirt. His cold hands made me jump slightly and shift again, I earned another groan from him.

He removed his hands and ran one of them through my hair gripping it slightly. I gasped and with that he ran his tongue over my bottom lip and into a tangled mess with mine.

His hands gripped the bottom of my shirt, just as he went to pull it off we heard the garage door open.

"I guess I have to play tutor now." Dan smirked.

"That's gonna be a little hard, isn't it?" I wink.

He gave me one last sweet kiss, "As long as I get to be with you I am a-okay with it."