Chapter 1: Meeting the villain for the first time and being crazy about it

Qin Qing washed the blood stains on his hands and thought casually. Rather than simply killing a person, it was indeed more pleasurable for Qin Qing to destroy that person's belief first and then let him die in despair.

Qin Qing has a handsome appearance, with deep but gentle features. He wears a pair of gold-rimmed glasses. He looks gentle, but he is very tall. When you stand in front of him, you will feel a terrifying sense of oppression.

This is a thug in a suit who doesn't know what to do.

After washing his hands, he hummed a tuneless song, came out of the toilet, and left the commercial building calmly as if nothing had happened.

--A few hours later, the cleaning staff will find the man's body.

All this is within his calculations.

Even though Qin Qing had just crushed a victim's inner world with a few words and brutally killed him, Qin Qing acted so calmly.

There was no ripple in the eyes under the lenses.

Only the pleasant song he hummed made people feel that he might be...a little happy.

It's really scary.

Qin Qing.

He is the villain of this world.

Always rational, always calm, he plays the protagonist around, and no one has ever seen him lose control. It was not until the finale that he was finally brought to justice.

Qin Qing stopped when he drove past a flower shop.

He often comes to this flower shop to buy flowers. It's funny to say that for such a cold-blooded person, his life is indeed very emotional, with flowers, literature and romance, as if he is such a gentle and elegant person.

But it was all too boring for him.

Whether it is flowers that serve as decorations to enrich life, or even raw gore that stimulates the nerves.

It all made him feel bored.

"jingle--"

The wind chime on the door rang.

"Ah...Hello, the store manager is not here...just went out."

As soon as Qin Qing entered the door, he heard this sentence.

Qin Qing's pupils contracted violently.

The sound was so beautiful that it made his eardrums tremble.

He turned his head stiffly and looked at the source of the sound.

--He is a young man as beautiful and gentle as jade.

The young man's appearance is excellent, his facial features are carefully carved like God's most perfect creation, his beautiful lips open and close, and a little red tongue is vaguely exposed. The young man has probably just entered the society, and his face still has an innocence that is not familiar with the world. Like angels, like elves, no matter what they look like, they are all dreams that "should only exist in the sky", like immortals in the sky who accidentally landed in the mortal world.

Qin Qing couldn't calm down for a long time.

He was so rude, staring at the young man he met for the first time like a greedy begging dog.

Wife.

Yes, wife.

He felt that he was not young anymore, almost thirty, and it was time to find a wife.

The person in front of him fits all his imagination of a lover - no, this is his wife!

No one could have predicted that this staunch anti-marriage advocate, the villain who thought everyone was disgusting, would actually fall in love at first sight with a beautiful young man like jade on this ordinary afternoon.