Chapter 7: Being spanked by my brother, forced to break open her pussy and ride

"Tang Tang..."

Luo Yunqi touched Luo Yuntang's face particularly gently, and Luo Yuntang felt frightened for no reason.

He refused to dodge and said: "Brother, I need to rest. You should go out first."

"Tang Tang." Luo Yunqi's expression remained calm, but his hand directly penetrated Luo Yuntang's buttocks.

A wet place.

Luo Yunqi finally couldn't control his ferocious expression, and even the words he spoke were extremely vicious.

"How many times has that slut fucked you, huh? Has he fucked you? Why did your water flow again just after taking a shower? Are you so in need of a man?"

"You've obviously been licked by your brother so many times, but you're still so green. How come you've been fucked by him for a few times and your brother has turned into a wild man's slutty bitch?"

When Luo Yuntang suddenly heard this, his face was full of disbelief. Before he could react, he slapped Luo Yunqi.

He didn't know whether he should be shocked first that his brother had secretly licked him many times, or that he should be shocked by this unethical and overly vulgar words.

He was obviously taken away, kidnapped, and forced to endure those things. Now that he was finally rescued, he is still being blamed.

Luo Yunqi woke up a little after receiving this slap. His face was stiff, and he took Luo Yuntang's hand and slapped himself hard. He bent over and humbly apologized to this beautiful young man and prayed: "Tang Tang, brother is wrong." Oh, what I just said is nonsense...I just love you so much, Tangtang, please forgive me..."

But before he finished speaking, his expression changed again in an instant, his face was distorted and his features were sinister, like a madman.

The brows are full of anger.

He's sick.

Everyone who sees it will be afraid.

Luo Yunqi's eyes were bottomless.

"Tangtang, would you please let me fill you up again? Tangtang wants to be my slutty wife..."

Luo Yunqi stretched out his hand to hug Luo Yuntang.

"Brother, please wake up and don't..."

The crazy Luo Yunqi had no sense at all. He was stunned and pressed the boy directly onto the bed. Regardless of his resistance, he spread his legs and saw at a glance the teeth marks left by Celtic's bite on the boy's butt. , the jealousy and madness in Luo Yunqi's heart amplified infinitely. He directly inserted his fingers into the boy's hole, breaking through all the obstacles and exploring directly to the deepest point.

"Ah... Luo Yunqi, stop it! I am your brother!"

"My brother is not good, how can I call my brother by his name?" Luo Yunqi took out his hand, raised his palm and slapped the boy's buttocks.

Snapped--

The boy's eyes widened.

"Stop-stop...ah..."

Luo Yunqi kissed the boy's neck affectionately: "Tangtang, please open your buttocks yourself, and my brother will not spank you."

How can it be!

The boy resisted and struggled.

Luo Yunqi spanked the boy's butt hard, causing him to cry and beg for mercy.

"Ah...ah wu...brother...stop hitting me, it hurts..."

At this time, Luo Yunqi was really like an emotionless machine. He didn't listen to the boy's begging for mercy at all, and his men's movements became faster and faster.