Extra Snake: Preface

"Is Anjiazhai in front?"

Luo Yuntang wanted to go to another village to buy some things, but he got lost. He walked for a long time without seeing anyone. Just when he felt desperate, a person finally appeared in front of him.

The man leaned against the tree with his fists clasped, his eyes closed, not knowing what he was doing.

The man didn't open his eyes after hearing his voice.

Because he is a snake demon who is not interested in humans.

Unless he wants to eat.

But the sound piqued his interest, and he responded uncharacteristically, pointing to the right.

"Thanks!"

Luo Yuntang was extremely grateful. After thanking him, he took out a flower from the basket behind him and placed it next to the man. This was the only thank you gift he could give at the moment.

From the beginning to the end, the snake demon did not open his eyes, showing an arrogant attitude.

After a long time, he finally opened his eyes.

The first thing I saw was the flowers placed beside me.

The small yellow flowers tremble gently in the breeze.

He suddenly felt a sense of regret, and felt empty in his heart, eager to know what that person looked like just now.

He hurriedly looked to the right, but could no longer see the figure of the man.

The snake demon was dying, and even his breathing could hardly be heard. There was blood all over the place around him.

The world of monsters is like this. The weak eat the strong. He was defeated by other monsters and was beaten into his original form. He ran away in embarrassment.

He was hidden in a patch of grass and transformed into a prototype. At this moment, he looked like many unintelligible creatures, just like an ordinary snake.

He thought he was going to die.

When his consciousness was extremely blurry, the familiar voice came again.

The snake demon tried his best to open his eyes, wanting to see who this young man he had only met once before he died, but his eyesight went dark and he fainted.

When he woke up again, the wound on the snake's body had been bandaged.

The young man saved him.

Saved it as a snake.

After several months, the snake demon's injuries were almost healed. He wore a bamboo hat and hid in the crowd.

"Brother, do you want to come and take a look? I have all these good things."

"Candied haws on a stick, candied haws on a stick--"

"Guest, this is all fresh."

In the market, many stalls are shouting and greeting pedestrians.

The snake demon didn't look sideways, pressed down his bamboo hat and continued to walk through the crowd.

"Brother, how do you sell this?"

Suddenly, a clear voice came.

The snake demon paused in his steps. He turned his head and looked at a stall--

It was an extremely beautiful young man. The young man was holding a small toy in his hand. He raised his head and asked the stall owner something related.

The sunshine outside was just right, shining on the young man's face, making his already fair skin even more shiny.

There were many pedestrians around who secretly looked at the young man.

beautiful.

The pupils under the snake demon's hat became vertical, and he smiled.

He found it.

From that day on, the snake demon has been following the young man secretly, seeing young people in the village rushing to court the young man one by one and watching the young man's daily life.

Suddenly one day, the young man had an accident and lost his sight.

The small problem of blindness is naturally not a problem for the thousand-year-old snake demon.

But it's a pity.

This is not a story about repaying a favor, but a story about a farmer and a snake.

The young man who kindly saved him was bitten by him and became his only companion.

The snake demon put a sincere smile on his face and walked up to the young man:

"Hello."

"I'm a traveling doctor."

"need any help?"