Chapter 3: Being licked and creampied by the villain, then fucked

Luo Yuntang was tied to a big bed, with his hands raised above his head and tied to the head of the bed. All his clothes were stripped off, allowing people to clearly see the man's graceful figure, which was usually wrapped in a suit, and Skin as fair as mutton-fat jade.

The muscles are neither weak nor exaggerated, just enough to fascinate people.

Luo Yuntang frowned, the current situation was not good for him.

He was unprepared for the explosion and was kidnapped by Kanter. Joey was so incompetent that he failed to deal with Kanter...

When Luo Yuntang was thinking about how to escape, someone pushed the door open and entered.

--It's Kanter.

Kanter's eyes were red as he came in: "Master, why did you abandon me? Master, don't want me. If you don't want me, I will die..."

Luo Yuntangxu said to Wei Snake: "Kante, be good and untie it for me. How could I not want you? There must be some misunderstanding in this."

Luo Yuntang raised his chin slightly and looked at Kanter. This posture had an indescribable charm. He was always so calm and composed no matter what time.

So charming.

Kanter's eyes were filled with obsession.

But the master was a liar who told lies. Not only did the master abandon him, he even wanted to kill him.

He will never believe a liar again.

All he wanted now was to fuck this charming man to death, to make the man lose his hypocritical posture because of him, and to make the man orgasm and squirt uncontrollably.

Luo Yuntang's face became particularly ugly when he saw that Kanter didn't listen to him and even climbed onto the bed and started to take off his clothes.

But his hands were tied to the head of the bed, and he couldn't run away. He couldn't defend himself, so he could only kick Kanter with his feet.

Kanter took off his clothes, held Luo Yuntang's feet, kissed them affectionately, and then directly pulled the man's feet apart, letting the man's legs spread wide. Kanter's eyes were fixed on the man's pussy. .

so beautiful......

The master's whole body is beautiful, even the little pussy down there makes him lose his mind.

The feeling of being seen as raped was really too bad. Luo Yuntang's eyes widened. His hands kept rubbing on the bedside, trying to break free. His legs were also struggling, trying to break away from Kanter's hand.

But how could Kanter not guard against him? He had given the master medicine in advance, so Luo Yuntang didn't have much strength at all now. This kind of struggle was like fun.

Kanter became more and more obsessed with it and licked it with his tongue.

"Ah um..."

Luo Yuntang was stiff all over.

As a person who covers the sky with only one hand in the Sif Peninsula, he is now being pressed down by a man and being molested, and he is also being obsessively licked by that man.

hateful,

He wants to kill this disobedient bitch--

"ah--"

But the next second, I don't know where Kanter licked, Luo Yuntang's whole body trembled, and he couldn't control the moans from his mouth.

Kanter licked that spot crazily as if he was amused. Luo Yuntang was a little distracted when he licked, and water came out from under him when Kanter licked it. Water flowed out in gurgling spurts, and Kanter cherished it and licked it all away. The hole was soon licked until it was red and soft, with a little sparkling liquid, which was erotic and lustful.

After Kanter licked the man's hole until it was soft, he held his penis and pressed it against the man's hole.

The man got excited and recovered from the stimulation of having his hole licked: "Get away!"

This bad dog that broke free from the shackles no longer listened to its owner, ignored the owner's resistance, and went straight in.

The man's vagina has been licked so softly by Kanter that now he can only accept the rape of Kanter's penis helplessly, sucking Kanter's cock tightly as if to please.

As soon as Kanter entered, he couldn't help but moan: "It's so good, Master, it's so hot and soft inside."

He thrust lightly into the man's soft hole.

Master, master...

Ah ha.

Great, the master is possessed by him...

Luo Yuntang's face was flushed, but he continued to struggle, and his bound hands were bleeding. He trembled and cursed: "Ugh...disgusting...disgusting male dog."

Such insults not only did not make Kanter angry, but made him extremely excited. Even the cock that penetrated the man's hole became much harder.

"Yes, I am a male dog, um... I am the master's male dog. Can the master be my little bitch... ah... turn the master into Kanter's little bitch..."

Luo Yuntang, who was always aloof, had never been humiliated like this before. He bit Kanter's shoulder hard, making blood dripping from his bite.

Blood and sex only made Kanter more excited. He pushed hard, breaking through the layers of intestines, and penetrated directly into the deepest part of the man.

"Well, it's fucked, ah... the bitch has fucked its master, ah, it feels so good, master, master..."

The deeper thrusting stimulated Luo Yuntang's nerves even more. He could only bite Kanter's shoulder hard, because as soon as he let go, the moans could not help but leak out.

Kanter had to penetrate the man's soft hole to the deepest point with every thrust, making every part of the hole so erotic that he would not give up.

"Hmm..."

Luo Yuntang gritted his teeth, but still couldn't control his moans.

Kanter thrust rapidly and violently for hundreds of times, and then all of it shot directly into Luo Yuntang's body.

"Ah-well..."

The hot semen stimulated the inner wall, Luo Yuntang couldn't stop convulsing, and his eyes were blank.

This bitch ejaculated his master's hole full of his semen, marking his mark all over his body.

Before Luo Yuntang could react from the afterglow of his orgasm, Kanter pressed his body down and fucked him again.

no......

ha......

Can't fuck anymore.

At this time, Luo Yuntang's hand that had been struggling finally broke free. He directly reached out and pulled the vase on the bedside table and slammed it on Kanter's head, causing blood to flow all over Kanter's head.

Luo Yuntang took this opportunity to escape from the bed, hugging the sheets and was about to run away, but the man threw him directly to the ground, and even fucked him directly in this position.

"Master...Master, don't even think about escaping."

This posture, which was like an animal having sex, made Luo Yuntang feel even more unbearable, but his body had already gained pleasure from the love affair, and his back hole could not stop watering from being penetrated by the man.

Kanter held his waist and pushed him forward to make him crawl forward. The juice and semen leaking out of his hole flowed all over the floor.

It's like what Kanter said, turning the master into his own little bitch.