Chapter 2: Having his nipples licked by the villain

Luo Yuntang is a member of the Quick Travel Bureau, and his mission is to go to various worlds to play the role of cannon fodder.

In this world, he is an innocent passerby killed by villains.

His first meeting with the villain should be a month later, and he was designated as the next killing target by the villain. By then, he would be able to rely on pain shielding to successfully complete the task and escape from the world after death.

Not now.

Not at this flower shop.

But it's not a big problem.

For some reason, almost every world Luo Yuntang has worked in has major and minor deviations.

In the novel about Upgrading the Non-CP Male Protagonist, the cannon fodder boy sacrificed his life to block the attack of the male protagonist. However, after his death, the male protagonist, who insisted on morality and never killed anyone, slaughtered the entire small world and committed suicide.

In a rich and bloody novel, he was a little cannon fodder who bullied the illegitimate male protagonist, treated the villain as his younger brother, and often made trouble for the second male lead. In the end, he was imprisoned by the male protagonist, the second male lead, and the villain.

...

He even wondered if there was something wrong with the way he performed the task.

However, as long as you complete the role-playing mission, you can still get basic points even if there are deviations in the plot.

Qin Qing couldn't control his desire at all.

beautiful.

My wife's nipples are so beautiful, and she exposes them for her husband to see, aren't they just for him to suck on?

How can my wife be so coquettish?

His slutty baby, his slutty wife.

At this moment, Qin Qing really looked like a madman, and his eyes turned red with excitement.

He is indeed crazy enough. How can anyone treat someone as his wife as soon as they meet? He also lusted over people in his mind.

Qin Qing suddenly threw the young man against the wall, quickly lifted up Luo Yuntang's shirt, and buried his head in it anxiously.

"Ah, sir, what are you doing?!"

Luo Yuntang was suddenly thrown against the wall by Qin Qing, unable to react at all. He panicked and wanted to push Qin Qing away.

Suddenly, something warm licked his nipple.

This is......

Luo Yuntang's eyes widened.

This guy is licking his nipples!

how so?

Luo Yuntang has never met such a person. He is gentle to others, and most of the people he meets are also gentle to him. He gradually develops a gentle and kind character, and has good expectations for everything.

But now she was pressed against the wall by this stranger and was sucking her nipples.

Sucking and sucking, like a glutton seeing delicious food.

Luo Yuntang pushed him hard, but Qin Qing was as motionless as a big stone.

Even Qin Qing seemed to be dissatisfied with the young man's resistance, so he sucked hard punitively, causing the young man to tremble.

Great, Tangtang's wife's nipples are great.

Qin Qing squinted his eyes.

This wonderful experience cannot be brought to him by killing people - no, it should be said that nothing can compare to such a beautiful thing as licking his wife's nipples.

Qin Qing was completely immersed in it. While licking it with his tongue, he also used his teeth to grind the young man's nipples carefully.

Tender and tortured.

Luo Yuntang couldn't help but tremble, his mouth opened slightly, his head raised slightly, revealing his fair neck.

Such a young man is even more beautiful, like a pure sacrificial lamb.

If someone passes by the flower shop at this time, they can see through the window a beautiful young man being pressed against the wall by a tall man. The man's whole head is buried in the young man's clothes, although his head cannot be seen. Whatever you do under clothes must be something particularly charming.

This is too erotic.

"abnormal!"

Luo Yuntang couldn't help it anymore, and he pushed Qin Qing away with all his strength. Qin Qing was immersed in the joy of licking her nipples, and unprepared, she was pushed away by Luo Yuntang.

Luo Yuntang took this opportunity and ran out of the door quickly. His hand was almost touching the door handle, but Qin Qing's big hand hugged his waist and took him back without any refusal. He continued to press against the wall and suck and kiss her.

"Ugh...pervert, get out of here!"

Luo Yuntang pulled Qin Qing's hair hard and tried to pull Qin Qing's head away from his chest.

Qin Qing's head hurt, and he groaned, but the breathing from the tip of his nose became heavier.

He was even more excited.

Like an animal.

The young man's poor nipples had been sucked hard and swollen for a long time, and they were extremely erotic.

"ah......"

how so?

Luo Yuntang couldn't help moaning. He couldn't understand. He just helped his friend look around the store for a while, and met a customer who came to buy flowers. How could he be pressed against the wall by the customer in broad daylight and his nipples were almost sucked out? .

He couldn't escape, and every time he was about to escape, he would be grabbed by the waist and sucked back by this strange guest.

He was a little desperate.

what to do......

As if God heard the call of the young man, with a "ding", the wind chime rang again.

Someone came in.

"What are you doing!"

An angry voice came from the door.

The voice was full of anger, and those who didn't know it thought his wife had been stolen.

The owner of the voice rushed forward and kicked him out.

Qin Qing was kicked out suddenly, and his head came out of Luo Yuntang's shirt. He staggered a few steps and stabilized his figure. His hair was messy, the obsession on his face had not faded, and his clothes were full of stains. The wrinkles left by youth's resistance.

Very embarrassed.

This calm and rational villain.

--How can you be rational now?