Chapter 6: Rescued by his brother, the brother gradually went crazy

There seems to be something wrong with the atmosphere today.

Luo Yuntang vaguely felt that something big was about to happen.

Celtic picked him up early in the morning and fucked him, holding him in his arms and fucking him in every corner of the house.

So much so that when Luo Yunqi came in with two guards, he was being pushed down on the sofa by Kelter and licking his hole.

Her legs were spread wide, her body was covered in pink, and her vaginal fluids were all over the sofa.

Luo Yunqi's expression changed instantly when he came in.

Although he had already guessed what he would see, the guards he brought were all blind fighting machines with implanted chips and no self-awareness. There was no way he would let others see Luo Yuntang like this.

But when he saw it himself, he was still blinded.

Luo Yuntang shed tears and sobbed for help: "Brother..."

Luo Yunqi couldn't control himself to stay calm at all, and rushed forward to fight Celtic.

Although Celtic was powerful, he was ultimately outnumbered, not to mention the fact that Luo Yunqi, the biggest villain in the whole story, was present. He was quickly held down by the guards and knelt down.

Luo Yuntang came over, wearing Luo Yunqi's coat, and stood in front of Kelt, looking at his level.

It is not difficult to imagine what kind of outcome Kelt would face if he was caught, but he looked at Luo Yuntang and smiled.

"The baby is still so beautiful."

Luo Yuntang often heard Kelte's compliments, such as "The baby's pussy is so pink", "The baby is so soft and good at sucking", "The baby is so beautiful everywhere" and so on.

All with a bit of obscenity and ambiguity.

Luo Yuntang became angry when he heard this, and slapped Kelt on the face. He obviously used 100% of his strength, but Kelt's face didn't move at all, and he didn't even move his eyes from him. open.

In fact, Kelte suddenly burst out with strength and struggled to break away from the guard's grip. He suddenly hugged Luo Yuntang's waist, bent down and pressed the young man's lower body to his face and sucked hard.

"ah......"

The boy's lower body was suddenly stimulated, and he trembled and spurted out a large stream of semen all over Kelte's face.

Luo Yunqi on the side quickly took out a knife made of special material and stabbed it directly into Celtic's shoulder. The handle of the knife turned and blood dripped.

Kelt still didn't let go. He carefully licked up all the liquid under the boy's body, and then took a hard bite on his buttocks. A bright red tooth mark was quickly left on the boy's fair buttocks.

"Get away, madman!"

it hurts.

Luo Yuntang frowned, took the particle gun worn by the guard at the side, and fired one shot at Kelt.

After all, Kelt was mortal, so the shot naturally hurt him, but his expression didn't even change and he allowed the blood on his thigh to gush out.

As the male protagonist,

He has always been strong.

A strong heart, a strong body, a strong mind... But now, his strength is in pieces.

Bullets and bullets can't really hurt him. Only the people in his heart can really hurt him.

Now, this tall alpha can only leave traces on the boy in this strong and sad way, secretly praying to the boy not to forget him.