Chapter 9: Being rescued and being penetrated by the male protagonist

In the next few days, Luo Yuntang didn't pay attention to Qin Qing even once.

Qin Qing was completely confused. He knelt on the ground and held Luo Yuntang's hand, with panic in his eyes: "Honey, I'm sorry, it's all my fault. Hit me, hit me quickly."

He took Luo Yuntang's hand and wanted to hit him, but Luo Yuntang slammed him away.

"Honey, it's me who's lost my mind. Please forgive me. I can do anything you ask me to do..."

Luo Yuntang lowered his head, glanced at him lightly, and slightly opened his thin lips: "Really?"

Qin Qing's eyes burst out with blazing light: "Yes! Of course, I will listen to you whatever you say, wife. Please don't ignore me, wife..."

"Let me go."

Qin Qing froze.

no.

Absolutely not.

Only this is absolutely not possible.

He can't lose Luo Yuntang. He can't imagine that he will lose Luo Yuntang. If that day comes, he will definitely go crazy - like a wild beast, desperate and crazy.

He looked up at Luo Yuntang. Luo Yuntang was still beautiful, and his eyebrows were still so gentle. He seemed to be gentle to everyone, but he looked at him with fear and fatigue.

When he forced Luo Yuntang, he no longer expected Luo Yuntang's love, but when he looked directly into these beautiful eyes, he still felt deeply loved and heartbroken.

Luo Yuntang was silent. He naturally didn't think Qin Qing would let him go.

Qin Qing stiffened and left, feeling lost.

Sheng Yuhan took this opportunity to escape.

Although in the first half of the plot, the protagonist group has been toyed with by the villain, but the protagonist can finally defeat the villain, so naturally he still has real power.

If the villain is a highly intelligent bad guy born in the upper class with natural malice, the male protagonist is a bully who has worked his way up from the bottom and gradually grown up.

None of them are good people.

Sheng Yuhan grew up in darkness, but unexpectedly developed a fairly upright character. However, because he was used to seeing all kinds of things in the world, he was not an upright person in the true sense.

He can smile and twist off the hand of a client who is disrespectful to him, and he can also be injured to save an unrelated stranger.

He has set his own principles and will not do anything that is harmful to nature or harms his relationship.

Now, his integrity is broken - starting from his crazy fantasies about other people's wives.

Therefore, it is not surprising that he would take advantage of the villain to buy all kinds of valuable items for Luo Yuntang to please Luo Yuntang, and secretly steal his beautiful wife sleeping in the bed.

According to the commission, he could get a large reward as long as he told Qi Keyu where Luo Yuntang was. But when he discovered Luo Yuntang's location, not only did he not tell Qi Keyu, he also planned how to take the person back to his home.

Although his previous failure was discovered and he was locked up in the basement, and he was almost killed by the madman, it doesn't matter, as long as the ending is correct.

When Luo Yuntang woke up, he found himself sitting in a car driving on the road, and all he saw through the car window was unfamiliar scenery.

There was something blocking the front and rear parts of the car, so the driver could not be seen.