Chapter 4: Exposed murder, prelude to imprisonment

"Tang Tang, we are friends, right." Qi Keyu looked at Luo Yuntang seriously, his eyes shining brightly.

"right."

"That's right, what's wrong with friends caring about each other?" Qi Keyu looked rough, but he was very considerate when he spoke, "I'm just worried about you. I saw you being bullied by that evil person, and I felt uncomfortable. , How can you rest assured if you don't see it for yourself?"

Qi Keyu hammered his chest sadly.

"I'm worried. I can't sleep every day. Tangtang doesn't want me to be like this, right?"

Qi Keyu, who calls himself a straight man, couldn't explain why he insisted on looking at his friend's nipples. He only knew that he had a hazy and vague impulse.

His mouth was much faster than his brain, and he said everything he wanted.

"This..." There was a trace of hesitation in Luo Yuntang's beautiful eyes, and what Qi Keyu said made sense.

"Right, right?" Qi Keyu saw that Luo Yuntang was a little shaken and quickly continued, "It's best to make me squirm too. How can you make a stranger squirm? I haven't even licked it..."

Qi Keyu may have felt that it was not good to say this, so he quickly added: "Of course I'm not blaming you, it's all that person's fault."

What is this all about...

The corners of Luo Yuntang's eyes turned red, he was so embarrassed by his friend's dizzying words, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and his stunningly beautiful face became more vivid.

"Qi Keyu!" Seeing that Qi Keyu was still about to say something, Luo Yuntang quickly interrupted him, "Stop joking, you are injured, it is important to apply medicine to you first."

Luo Yuntang pursed his lips and looked very angry. Qi Keyu panicked when he saw it.

"Okay, okay, listen to Tangtang. Don't be angry, Tangtang."

Luo Yuntang was not angry. Qi Keyu was his friend. If he hadn't come back in time, he didn't know what kind of mess he would have been made into by that guest.

His friend gave him a hard time and got hurt, but he wouldn't be angry because of his friend's nonsense.

"...I'm not angry with you. Don't say that again. Apply the medicine well."

When Qi Keyu heard this, he felt relieved and showed a silly smile.

The second time Luo Yuntang met Qin Qing was at the door of his house.

Luo Yuntang looked pale and was about to run away, but Qin Qing knelt down with a plop and forced a card into his hand.

...It's a black card.

This is Qin Qing's apology to his wife.

Qin Qing felt that the sincerity of apology was too little, so he even took Luo Yuntang's hand and slapped him.

Luo Yuntang didn't react for a moment. After he finished fanning, his whole hand was numb.

"I'm sorry... I'm sick, I can't control myself... It's all my fault, I deserve to die, I deserve to die!"

Being sick is just an excuse, but the fear of losing my wife is real.

Qin Qing's handsome and gentle face was full of guilt, and the apology in his eyes was particularly sincere.

Who would have thought that what he was thinking about was--

My wife's hands are so white and soft. My wife's hands are touching his face. It feels so good, so good, so good!