Chapter 10: Being fucked all over the floor by the male protagonist

When Luo Yuntang lay on the man and panted gently, the man groaned and woke up.

Luo Yuntang stiffened and frantically thought about how to explain.

How to explain that I was sitting astride someone's lap and even bleeding all over them?

He slowly raised his head and saw the slight smile on the man's face and the bottomless desire in his eyes.

The man caressed Luo Yuntang's cheek, with gentle and caring eyes: "Baby is so kind, he can't bear to let me get hurt, and he is willing to grind his dick for me."

He, what is he talking about? !

Luo Yuntang couldn't believe it.

Sheng Yuhan continued: "Baby, he is a murderer. If you don't want to be his wife, he will definitely kill you too. You can be my wife and I will protect you."

What did he say...

Is the world crazy?

Luo Yuntang looked in a daze.

Ever since he was pressed against the wall in the flower shop and his nipples were being sucked wildly, things had become lewd and ridiculous.

Even now, the stranger who rescued him and had only met him once was saying something about wanting her to be his wife.

"I'm a man," Luo Yuntang frowned and refused seriously, "I can protect myself. Thank you for taking me out. Just put me down in the car."

He was clearly saying that he was rejecting men, but the way he was only wearing a shirt and his legs were covered in semen was really unconvincing.

"Baby, don't reject me..." Sheng Yuhan pleaded with his face, but his fingers penetrated the young man's hole wantonly, and the young man's hole was sucked greedily, "Baby, why don't you try me first? I will definitely do better than him."

"Baby, I'll know once you try it."

How can one pursue people in such a pursuit? He even directly asked his sweetheart to try his cock to see if it felt comfortable.

When he said this, how could Luo Yuntang not understand what he meant.

"No... no! I don't want it!" Luo Yuntang struggled to get up, but was hugged tightly by Sheng Yuhan. He unbuttoned his pants, supported Luo Yuntang and slowly pressed down on his penis, mouth He was still repeating something: "Wife, give it a try. I have good physical strength, and my lower body is also very long. I can fuck my wife - here."

His fingers placed suggestively on Luo Yuntang's belly.

The feeling of the penis slowly invading the back hole bit by bit made Luo Yuntang collapse. He cried and wanted to escape, but where could he escape in such a small space?

Sheng Yuhan's face was full of obsession, and he licked Luo Yuntang's chin affectionately.

So soft and hot...

Great, great, great, my wife is great...

"I've eaten it all, my wife is great."

After Sheng Yuhan penetrated completely, he began to thrust rapidly, drawing the young man into the abyss of lust.

Sheng Yuhan fucked Luo Yuntang for as long as the car was driven.

Poor beauty, being imprisoned and molested by a murderer was not enough. When she thought she had finally escaped, she had to be forcibly possessed by a stranger whom she had only met once.

Sheng Yuhan, this beast, was not satisfied even after fucking the young man all the way. When the car arrived home, he couldn't wait to carry the limp young man to the bedroom, put the young man on the bed and continued his beastly behavior.