Chapter 14: The End.

Sheng Yuhan punched Qin Qing without saying a word, then anxiously took Luo Yuntang's hand, asked him if he was okay, and hurriedly took off his clothes and put them on for him.

Sheng Yuhan's punch was fast and fierce, and Qin Qing's face quickly turned red.

Qin Qing tilted his head, mocking inwardly.

His skills are quite good.

It's a pity it's useless.

"Don't move, keep your dirty hands off my wife."

Qin Qing pointed his gun at Sheng Yuhan.

gun......

When Sheng Yuhan first came in, he didn't see the gun at all because of the angle. He really didn't expect Qin Qing to hold the gun. He was a little stiff and turned his body sideways to block Luo Yuntang tightly.

Qin Qing was about to shoot, but was hit hard by Qi Keyu who jumped up from the side. The gun fell to the ground and hit the corner.

Sheng Yuhan, with quick eyes and quick hands, rushed to pick it up, but was blocked by Qin Qing and forced to fight.

By the end of the fight, everyone was scarred.

Although Qin Qing was good at martial arts and experienced, he still struggled to cope with the attacks from Qi Keyu and Sheng Yuhan.

The gun was lying alone on the ground, and no one could grab it.

Suddenly, a beautiful hand picked up the gun.

It's Luo Yuntang.

The young man's slender and beautiful hand held the dark gun, with a trace of confusion and fear in his eyes.

He looked unfit to shoot.

Such a beautiful and gentle young man is obviously more suitable to stand behind the gunman, and someone will naturally smooth everything for him.

But in fact, he is a gunman from beginning to end. He has an invisible gun that can sentence everyone present to death.

And now, he is about to begin his trial--

He set his sights on Qin Qing.

As early as Luo Yuntang picked up the gun, the three of them stopped and stared at Luo Yuntang.

Qin Qing was the first to step forward: "Wife--"

Luo Yuntang quickly retreated, with residual fear in his eyes. His hand holding the gun trembled slightly, but the words he spoke were particularly firm:

"Qin Qing."

"When did I become your wife?"

Qin Qing's smile froze.

"You have always been forcing me. I obviously didn't provoke you, but you imprisoned me and violated me again and again. Qin Qing..."

"Can you please get out of my life?"

Luo Yuntang's voice when he finally asked was unexpectedly soft.

If a man heard such a tone in the past, he would definitely go crazy with joy.

But now, he was extremely panicked.

Qin Qing could no longer maintain the surface calm. He knelt on the ground with a plop, his eyes full of begging: "Wife... No, Tangtang, Tangtang, I'm sorry, I was wrong, don't let me go..." "

He walked forward on his knees, wanting to get closer to Luo Yuntang.

"Don't, don't come over!" Luo Yuntang was a little panicked.