Chapter 6: Successful Escape

"Be good, honey, have something to eat."

Chrissy was holding a big leaf, on which were placed the fruits and other things he had found.

Chrissie looked drunk.

He was immersed in the world of two people with Luo Yuntang.

He even wanted to leave everything behind, leave behind his identity as a law enforcement official, and live together with Luo Yuntang forever.

With this thought in mind, he sent a message to his subordinates on the island: cancel the operation and evacuate all personnel.

He wanted to take the man away from this sin-filled peninsula, return to his hometown, and let the man be his wife forever.

Chrissy fell asleep.

Luo Yuntang gave him a tentative push to make sure he was really asleep, then untied the rope the man had tied to him to prevent him from escaping, put his arms close to the ground, and crawled out of the cave little by little.

No matter what, he couldn't sit still and wait for death.

But when the man was about to escape from the cave, there was someone standing in front of him - not Chrissy.

He looked up and saw a strange young man.

The young man was very handsome, with a green aura on his face. He stared blankly at the red marks on the man's body, the ambiguous kisses all over his body, and the large areas of exposed fair skin.

After realizing it, his whole face turned red: "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I went to the wrong place! I came here to find someone, I didn't mean to see--"

Halfway through his apology, the young man suddenly saw Chrissy in the cave. He hesitated and said:

"chief?"

Yes, the young man is Chrissy's subordinate and also comes from outside the island. He was a newcomer and didn't know much about this confidential mission. He didn't know what Luo Yuntang looked like. He was only responsible for a very marginal part of this mission.

This time he received news that the mission was canceled and he was about to retreat, and the mission he received was to bring some of his subordinates here to find the chief.

Krissy woke up when she heard the noise. She came over and put her arms around Luo Yuntang's waist. She held him in her arms naturally and nuzzled his neck affectionately.

The young man averted his eyes and did not dare to look: "Chief, the car is outside. You can evacuate to a safe point at any time."

"well done."

The young man had nowhere to put his hands and feet, so he had to go out quickly, but even though he was out, he still had that beautiful man in his mind, his face, his fair skin and his body full of love marks.

The young man may even think with some regret.

Why is he the chief person?

The young man unexpectedly volunteered to be a driver. Although he was driving the car, he always looked at the handsome man sitting in the back seat through the rearview mirror.

The man's leg seemed to be seriously injured, and he was held in the arms of the chief, but his face was flushed for some reason, and some even moaned uncontrollably.

The chief's eyes were always glued to the man.

They seem to be very affectionate.

The young man felt a little sour, so he couldn't help stepping on the accelerator and reached his destination as quickly as possible.