Chapter 10: The three are about to meet

When Luo Yuntang woke up, he was wrapped in the man's arms. He was sore and weak and had no strength at all.

The memories of last night kept reappearing, and the boy's face became increasingly ugly.

Ailan had woken up long ago, hugging the boy tightly, her breath lingering on the boy's neck.

Luo Yuntang pushed the man hard as if he was in a panic: "Let me go!"

Ailan watched obsessively as the boy's eyes gradually regained consciousness.

"open?"

His expression turned a little dangerous.

Alan leaned closer to the boy and whispered.

"But..." He lowered his head and exposed the back of his neck, and looked up at Luo Yuntang, "Look, there are all your teeth marks here. Although there are no marks, I was bitten like this by you. If you don't accept me, I can only live alone for the rest of my life..."

The man's posture is weak, but the desire and greed in his eyes are fully revealed.

All this is exactly what Luo Yunqi said.

--Tangled up.

"I don't......"

"No what? Don't you want to be responsible for me?"

"no--"

Ailan's smile widened: "No? Does that mean you are willing to take responsibility? Husband, baby, let me kiss you -"

Luo Yuntang couldn't help it anymore and kicked him with his feet. He didn't expect to kick the man out of bed directly.

what happened?

He obviously didn't use much effort?

Ailan fell to the ground with a plop, his expression a little sad: "Husband, are you domestic violence against me?"

The young man's delicate face became stiff: "I didn't-"

Unexpectedly, Ailan actually said: "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter to me if my husband wants to do domestic violence. As long as it's from my husband, I like it even if it hurts. If my husband wants to, he can hit me a few more times and he can hit me anywhere." , even if it means hitting my penis, pumping it hard-"

What are these...

The young man immediately interrupted him: "Stop, stop talking -"

Alan smiled again.

His moonlight is always so bright.

He really wanted to monopolize this beautiful light.

"But...husband, every time you hit me, I will come back and fuck my husband until he squirts juice, crying and asking me to slow down..."

Luo Yuntang's face turned pale.

"You rapist..."

"Why, my husband is going to sue me in the interstellar court? Describe in detail to the chief judge who pursued you, how did you orgasm from being fucked by an omega of mine?"

Luo Yuntang's face became even paler, he looked for clothes on the bed tremblingly, put them on and prepared to escape.

But before she even put on her shirt, the man threw herself on the bed, pushed off her shirt and sucked on the boy's nipples directly.

"ah......"

Ailan was not restless when sucking her nipples, and she liked to make a squeaking sound, as if she could suck milk out of them.

"Go away..."

At this time, the bedroom door was suddenly broken open.

The intruder rushed up and ripped Ai Lan off the young man without saying a word.

Ailan was not weak either. After he realized what he was doing, his expression became a little sinister and he stood firm and looked at the person coming.

It's Luo Yunqi.

Ailan smiled, with a big smile.

Came to your door so quickly?

It just so happened that he also wanted to settle a score with this dog.

After Luo Yunqi saw the marks on the boy's body that were obviously not left by him, his pupils shrank violently, and he directly started to fight Ailan, hitting the fatal place with every blow.

Ailan and Luo Yunqi fought. Luo Yunqi was like a cold machine, every attack was extremely accurate, but Ailan had a lot of combat experience, and he dodged every time.

Luo Yuntang picked up his clothes and put them on.

This is a good opportunity to...escape.

Seeing the heated fight between the two, Luo Yuntang didn't notice him for the time being, so he tiptoed toward the bedroom door.

There is still one meter...

Half a meter...

You can escape now!

In recent days, the young master, who was always looking sad, finally showed a sincere smile. He was just about to walk out of the door--

But a tall figure appeared at the door, covered in blood, hunched over, holding the young man tightly in his arms, and murmuring:

"Baby...baby..."

The two people in the room naturally noticed the movement here, stopped fighting and looked over.

The young man's heart sank to the bottom.