Chapter 11: Fucked while walking, being fucked by the male lead through the door

"Um...aha..."

A blood-spraying lewd act was going on on the white bed. The fair-skinned and slender young man was lying on the bed, his fingers tightly twisting the sheets. On his face, there was a man pressing on him. The man was holding the young man's thigh with his big hands. He lifted the young man's legs very high and kissed them carefully with his mouth.

A man is like an eager dog, he knows how to lick and eat his wife like crazy.

"My wife is so fragrant, her neck is fragrant, her legs are fragrant, and her vagina is also fragrant."

"I'm going to die on my wife."

As soon as Sheng Yuhan inserted it, he sighed comfortably.

The young man's slender white fingers grasped the sheets harder, and his penis, which was much whiter and tenderer than ordinary people, trembled and ejaculated semen.

Woohoo...

It's going to be broken...

The young man shed tears uncontrollably, but before the tears fell, he was licked away by the man with special care.

Just as Sheng Yuhan was about to start thrusting, the doorbell downstairs rang at an inappropriate time.

"Ding dong."

There...someone is coming.

Hearing the doorbell, Luo Yuntang forcibly cheered up.

Sheng Yuhan saw what Luo Yuntang was thinking, and he just wanted to take this opportunity to ask for help.

He smiled lovingly, laughing at his wife's innocence. The person who comes to him, who is a good person, is just a loser, how can he help?

However, he did not expose his wife's thoughts, but directly picked up the young man. His penis was still in the young man's body, and even became more swollen, hard and swollen.

What...what is he going to do? !

The sudden flight caused fear to appear in Luo Yuntang's beautiful eyes. This beautiful young man, even though he has been doted on by two men so many times, even though his body has become sensitive to a certain extent, he still can't stand the strange tricks of men. .

He is lustful and young.

His body was forced to become sensitive due to being pampered again and again, but he was always the same as when we first met him in the flower shop.

Warm and soft as jade, and as beautiful as a flower.

This will make others crazy about him.

The man held him in his arms and fucked him as he walked downstairs to the door.

In this position, the young man's heels could not touch the ground at all, and he had the illusion that his whole body was wrapped around the man's body, as if he was a man's cock condom and was born to be fucked by men.

This illusion made Luo Yuntang collapse even more. He shook his head wildly, his eyes full of prayer.

"Don't...ah, don't be like this, it's too exciting...um...ah..."

But the man teased him hard, breaking his pleas for mercy into pieces.

Before they were even halfway there, the young man was pushed to the point of orgasm and squirted water, making the joint all sticky and dripping a lot on the ground.

When the person outside the door saw that no one had opened the door, he impatiently banged on the door. The sound was so loud that it almost broke the door.