Chapter 5: The brakes failed and I was trapped with the male protagonist,

After being rescued, Luo Yuntang sat in the car and closed his eyes to rest.

After coming out of the house, you can find that the surrounding is very desolate, with few people, and there are many forest valleys and other terrain.

Damn it, what the hell did Kanter tie him to in the middle of nowhere.

The car was driving on the road, and it was going well, but suddenly the brakes failed and everyone in the car fell down the valley.

When Luo Yuntang woke up from a coma, he found that the driver and several subordinates were dead.

It was just him and Chrissie.

Chrissie was the least injured, with a slight dislocation of his arm, which he quickly repaired himself.

Luo Yuntang's hands and legs were injured to varying degrees. His legs were the most serious and he could hardly move.

Krissy squatted on the ground and was about to pick up Luo Yuntang: "Sir, there is no signal here, and it is getting dark. We have to find a place to spend the night first."

This beautiful and powerful man could only lie in the arms of another man, being hugged around the waist and walking with his soft hips supported.

Such a gesture was very ambiguous. Luo Yuntang frowned, but unexpectedly said nothing.

Chrissy found a cave. He took off his clothes and spread them on the ground: "Sir, please rest early. We will look for rescue tomorrow."

"good."

The handsome man responded expressionlessly, then lay down on the "bed" that Chrissy had made for him, closing his eyes, but not completely asleep.

That's right.

He didn't trust Chrissie.

At such a height, how could all his subordinates die on the spot?

He had no doubt that it was the person in front of him who did it.

He even suspected that the brake failure was caused by this person.

But now his leg is seriously injured and he can't walk. It will do him no good to break up with this person. Besides, this person doesn't seem to show his true colors yet. It's best for him to wait and see what happens.

Luo Yuntang fell asleep lightly, always keeping a certain degree of vigilance to the outside world.

Chrissie saw Luo Yuntang sleeping. This seemingly loyal and upright young man lay boldly next to the man, stretched out his arms and carefully hugged the man into his arms, and buried his head in the back of the man's neck.

He had very few clothes left, and now he quickly took them all off, and his penis couldn't wait to pop out and hit the man's white buttocks.

He was already so hard that he squeezed his penis into the man's butt crack and rubbed it against the hole.

The man's hole was slightly wet and soft, and Chrissy's penis was wrapped in the hole. Just rubbing his glans made his scalp tingle with pleasure.

Chrissy looked obsessed.

Wife...

My wife is great.

I've only gone in a little bit, and you're so good at sucking. You should be loved and loved by your husband.

Chrissie couldn't help but push it.

Luo Yuntang suddenly woke up. He quickly turned around and pinched Chrissy's neck, with a fierce look in his eyes: "Who sent you here!"