Chapter 4: Fucked and semened by "husband"

In Lin Xu's world, there were only cultivation and slaying demons. He never had any selfish desires and never wavered due to anything.

Before that it was.

But when this beautiful young man lay in his arms and softly called him husband, his body trembled and for the first time he couldn't hold his sword steady.

The youth cannot see.

The young man recognized the wrong person.

If he admitted it, he would be stealing someone else's wife.

Such rebellious and unethical behavior will be criticized by everyone.

He clearly had countless reasons to persuade himself to push the young man away and explained clearly to the young man.

But he didn't do that.

The body on the chest is so soft and has a faint fragrance.

He picked up the young man by his legs and placed him on the bed.

Seeing that the man was putting him on the bed, the young man panicked: "Mr., I don't want to do it. I'm a good boy and didn't run away. Can I not... ugh..."

The man bit his nipple directly.

The man usually sucked and licked the young man's poor, red and swollen nipples, but this time it was like eating the young man's nipples for the first time. After sucking them in, he seemed to be fascinated and stopped for a while. , even when licking the nipple, it was not as hard as usual, but slow and delicate.

"Uuuuuuah... don't..."

The man kissed the young man all the way from his fair neck to his cheek. He kissed the young man's lips openly and openly like the young man's true husband-in-law. He kissed the young man until he was breathless before finally letting him go.

He put his fingers into the young man's back hole and explored it, but suddenly he hit something.

This is......

The young man sobbed and said: "Ugh... Mr., Mr.... I... I held it in my mouth properly and didn't secretly take it out..."

There is actually...an obscene thing inside.

As the husband-in-law, he hoped that the young man would remember him when he was not at home, so he forcefully stuffed the young man with obscene objects.

The man's eyes were red. He held the object between his two fingers and was about to take it out.

The head of the thing was relatively wide, and it got stuck at the hole. He tried to pull it out, but it didn't come out.

But it couldn't be done without pulling it out, so the man had no choice but to clamp the thing tightly and pull it out with all his strength--

"Ah--stop pulling...don't..."

The young man's eyes were filled with tears, and he raised his head slightly, his eyes full of helplessness.

Sensitive and fragile.

The lower body was suddenly pulled out because of the thing, and the hole was still slightly open and trembling, and a large stream of water spurted out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..."

The young man lay weakly on his shoulder, panting.

Such a gesture makes men even more crazy.

The man twisted the thing.

It's a piece of jade.

A piece of jade that has been vibrating because of the magic spell.

The jade is stained with the liquid flowing from the young man's passion, which is full of luster and lustful.

The man threw the jade aside and replaced it with his penis.

"Well......"

After the man pushed in, he couldn't help but start thrusting violently. He held the young man's thigh and rocked the young man's body. The lustful sounds made by the two of them continued to sound.

The man kissed every part of the young man's body obsessively.

He usually likes this too, and likes to have his marks all over the young man's body. Moreover, men usually like to say some nasty things, but for some reason, he didn't say a word today.

This resulted in the fact that the only sounds of two people having sex could be heard in the already quiet cave, which was particularly obvious.

This made Luo Yuntang even more ashamed.

Moreover, why did he feel that the thing under him was longer than usual? !

Each time it seemed like it was going to burst through his belly, pushing it to an extra deep place.

Again and again, it was as if it was the first time he had done this kind of thing, and he could only use brute force. This primitive roughness made the young man shudder even more.

The man looked at the passionate young man with eyes full of obsession.

Awesome.

Lady.

This lady is so horny inside and knows how to suck.

The man grasped the young man's ass tightly and pushed it in hard. After doing it many times, he reached the deepest part and ejaculated a large amount of thick semen.

"Ah-ah, it's so hot..."

The man kissed the young man who was stimulated to climax by semen again, pressed against the young man's wet hole, and began to fuck him again.

The man's energy and desire were so strong that he fucked Luo Yuntang until she peed.

Luo Yuntang was crying and urinating uncontrollably. The man kissed his tears and comforted him silently, but he still kept fucking him.

After it was over, Lin Xu looked at the sleeping young man in his arms, and his heart was filled with strange satisfaction.

For the first time, he had someone he wanted to have. This thought was so intense that it burned away all the rules, etiquette, justice and shame in his past.

However, when he thought that the young man was someone else's wife, he, who had never wanted anything, began to feel jealous.

--This happened to the young man only because he mistook himself for his husband.

After all, young people do not belong to themselves.

Lin Xu's darkness expanded infinitely, and there was a terrifying possessiveness in his heart that he had never experienced before.

It was at this moment that he suddenly remembered--

The young man cannot see it.

Since he couldn't see it, why didn't he let this misunderstanding continue? Let the young man always think that he is his husband-in-law, and he will treat the young man well, and he will definitely treat him better than the young man's previous husband-in-law.

He knows that he is very powerful and almost no one is his opponent.

As long as he listens to the former husband's voice and then kills him, he can imitate that person's voice and take his place.

Become the young man's only husband.

Liu Muchen bought a bunch of delicious food from the market not far away.

He is so happy these days.

He could imagine how the young man sat obediently by the bed, waiting for him to come back.

Such beauty made him almost forget that everything was just wishful thinking.

He couldn't wait to rush back to see Luo Yuntang.

See the gentle, weak and beautiful wife who only belongs to him.