Chapter 1: The kidnapped beta

In a place like Capital Star, where every inch of land is at a premium, even the slightly famous rich can only choose a peripheral house that they can barely afford.

However, in the center of the capital star, there is a magnificent manor covering a huge area.

There are evergreen vines growing on the railings of the manor, transplanted from the distant Moon Breaker Star. Each one is worth an asteroid.

The roses inside the manor are rare varieties that are rare to see in the entire capital planet.

The brick walls of the carved manor are also made of excellent materials. I am afraid that even the imperial palaces in the empire are not as luxurious as this one.

Extremely extravagant.

A starship landed from high altitude and floated over the manor, and a tall man got off the starship.

The man was dressed in a black formal suit, his short blond hair was meticulously combed, and there was no trace of emotion in his dark green eyes. He had deep features, a tall figure, a distinguished temperament, and no anger or authority, making people afraid to approach him.

This is the owner of the manor - Luo Yunqi.

Luo Yunqi strode towards the manor. The distance he took with each step seemed to be exactly the same, like a machine without emotions.

But those who are careful will find that he walks a little impatiently.

"Wait a moment!"

Suddenly another man's voice came from a distance. The man was also quite handsome and ran to Luo Yunqi panting.

Luo Yunqi walked straight towards the manor without squinting his eyes.

The man didn't care at all when he was treated coldly, and quickly followed him: "Mr. Luo, I'm sorry to disturb you, but I really want to meet Tangtang. Tangtang has ignored me for several days... I don't know if it's true or not. What made him angry..."

The man was really panicked. He couldn't imagine what he would do if Tangtang really ignored him again.

The man is a high-quality alpha. Before meeting Luo Yuntang, he never believed that he would pursue a beta like crazy. He even laughed at his friends who were obsessed with Luo Yuntang. He used to think highly of himself and look down on any beta or omega at all. In his opinion, betas were mediocre people who should go to garbage stars to mine, and omegas were weak and incompetent dodder flowers.

But after meeting Luo Yuntang, he realized that he was completely wrong. How could someone be so attractive, with eyebrows as delicate as if they were kissed by God, and a smile that shone brighter than the stars.

No wonder it is called the pearl of the capital star, the eternal moonlight.

He gave his whole heart to Luo Yuntang, but in the past few days, Luo Yuntang suddenly ignored him.

He couldn't help but come to the manor to look for Luo Yuntang. Even though Luo Yuntang's brother Luo Yunqi was rumored to be terrible, he couldn't care less.

When Luo Yunqi heard Luo Yuntang's name, he cast a glance at the young man.

Seeing that Luo Yunqi finally looked at him, the man thought there was hope, and his eyes radiated light: "I just need to see Tang Tang once - ah -"

Luo Yunqi stretched out his foot and kicked one of the man's legs off. He looked down at the man lying on the ground, covering his leg and screaming in pain.

"Why does Tangtang associate with such rubbish?" Luo Yunqi said indifferently, "It seems that I still lack discipline for Tangtang."

The housekeeper came late and was stunned for a moment when he saw this scene. However, he still maintained good professional ethics and stood respectfully next to Luo Yunqi, waiting for his orders.