Chapter 7: The End

"Ilya..."

Luo Yuntang repeated the name.

He frowned: "Butler, arrange an appointment in a few days, and I'll go find out the details."

"Also, Kanter and Chrissie..."

The housekeeper responded immediately: "We will catch them as soon as possible--"

Before the butler could finish speaking, he suddenly paused. He looked up at Luo Yuntang: "Master, you..."

Luo Yuntang looked up at him: "What's wrong?"

"You...the corners of your mouth are bleeding."

Luo Yuntang frowned and touched the corner of his mouth, looking at the blood stained on his fingertips.

The doctor did an examination while treating his leg. He knew what was going on. Some of the accumulated old injuries were now beyond treatment.

In other words, he is dying.

so what.

He doesn't care about this.

Whether he dies or lives, his career and his name will remain on this peninsula forever.

but,

He will not let those who have offended him live well.

The hall was magnificent, and there were many people at the banquet. Everyone was smiling and chatting.

Luo Yuntang prepared this and sent an invitation to the person named Ilya.

Not long after, a masked man dressed in black came in.

Luo Yuntang sat in a wheelchair and raised a glass to say hello to the man. Luo Yuntang was wearing formal clothes, which made him more eye-catching. The clothes with excellent fabrics modified his figure, and sitting in the wheelchair gave him an even more aura. The feeling of fragmentation, that kind of fragmentation makes others possessive. He tilted his head, and his fine hair fell softly on his face.

"Ilya?"

The man in black nodded.

Luo Yuntang smiled and chatted with him. The masked man's voice was a little hoarse, and it sounded like he had deliberately suppressed his original tone.

They talked about trivial matters at first, but later on, Luo Yuntang's face suddenly turned serious. He stared at the man meaningfully: "Ilya, I heard that you have become quite powerful recently."

The masked man visibly moved.

"How come you come to a banquet and don't take off your mask?" Luo Yuntang continued to smile, but his eyes were particularly sharp, "You won't even give me face, right?"

The masked man was silent for a moment.

The atmosphere at the banquet became obviously tense. Most of the people at the banquet were from Luo Yuntang. This banquet was originally set up for Ilya.

After a long time, Ilya lowered his voice and approached Luo Yuntang: "Sir, I'm sick and it's hard to see people. If you follow me to the balcony, I will take off my mask."

Um?

This looks like a trap.

But here are people from Luo Yuntang, what can Ilya do to him?

Luo Yuntang followed him to the balcony.

"Take it off."

After Ilya reached the balcony, he closed the curtain to block the view of the outside world.