Chapter 8: Being fucked by the male protagonist, being fucked incontinently

Sheng Yuhan is a smart man. He understands that a possessive lunatic like Qin Qing will never let others look at his wife.

There is naturally a reason why he is watching now.

Everything has a price.

The price of this gaze was his life.

Even so, Sheng Yuhan still looked like an addict who couldn't get the medicine, staring crazily at the young man, his only antidote.

Luo Yuntang's skin shone brightly under the light of the basement. His body had already adapted to the man's love. As soon as the man's hand entered, he could not control his water flow.

He rubbed his face against Qin Qing's face, softly and coquettishly, but his eyes were full of resistance and fear, which made people feel sorry for him.

"Husband, don't be here, please, let's go up, okay..."

Qin Qing kissed the young man's forehead carefully.

"My wife is too naughty and needs to be punished."

Qin Qing took out his fingers, replaced them with his own penis, and inserted it suddenly.

"Ah...wu..."

As soon as Luo Yuntang made a sound, he quickly bit Qin Qing's shoulder and swallowed up the overflowing sobs.

He dared not speak out.

There is a third person in the basement.

As a man, he was moved by another man.

No matter who it is, it will be disgusting.

He didn't dare to look at the severely injured man's expression, so he could only suppress his moans and maintain his remaining dignity.

But Qin Qing refused to let him have an easy time, and every time he hit the most sensitive place, no matter how hard he tried, he still couldn't control the moans that escaped his lips.

Sheng Yuhan in the corner stared at Luo Yuntang intently.

Even though he lost too much blood, Sheng Yuhan still became uncontrollably agitated.

He was completely crazy.

Sheng Yuhan crazyly fantasizes about becoming Qin Qing.

He imagined that he was the one fucking Luo Yuntang, he imagined the temperature of Luo Yuntang's pussy, he imagined kissing Luo Yuntang, kissing him until his face turned red.

Make him cum, piss, and fuck him thoroughly.

Let him become his own wife from someone else's wife.

Every day, he has to clean his pussy with his own hot semen in his mouth, and he takes the initiative to open the hole to suck in his cock, and his whole body is covered with his own scent.

Mark him...

Qin Qing has cum several times.

Luo Yuntang felt like his stomach was full of semen.

The evil thing under Qin Qing was still very hard and showed no signs of stopping.

Luo Yuntang bit Qin Qing's shoulder, biting her shoulder until it bled through her clothes. He sobbed uncontrollably and his eyes were filled with tears.

There was more and more blood on his shoulder. Qin Qing seemed to feel no pain, and his movements below were getting faster and faster.

As long as it was given to him by Luo Yuntang, whether it was pain or anything else, he would be happy with it.

"Honey, don't hurt yourself."

He didn't care about his physical injuries at all, all he cared about was Luo Yuntang.

In the unstoppable pleasure, Luo Yuntang felt a slight urge to urinate. Every time Qin Qing rubbed it a little, his urge to pee became stronger.

He shouted in panic: "Don't... stop fucking me... I need to pee... wuwu..."

On the contrary, Qin Qing seemed to have found a treasure. He struck that spot even more crazily, pushing the young man to climax again and again.

Too...too fast.

Woo...

If this continues, it will...will...

"ah......"

With the sound of gurgling water, the young man's mind went blank.

He was fucked.

In front of a stranger.

Qin Qing was dressed tightly and neatly, and the only exposed penis was wrapped in the young man's soft hole. However, the young man had his chest wide open, wearing only a white shirt, and clung softly to the man, peeing. The liquid remained along the body, and part of it wetted a large area of ​​the man's clothes. This made the young man look like a bitch who took the initiative to receive a patron, or a bitch who was played until she couldn't control her crazy incontinence.

Luo Yuntang collapsed.

In such a private basement, I was forced to open my body to this terrible murderer, be fucked with tears, be fucked with urine, and even be stared at unscrupulously by strangers. The most shameful reaction of the body was clearly seen.

His fears and fears over the past few days all exploded together, and the accumulated sadness made him burst into tears.

"Uuuuuuah..."

When a beauty cries, she is naturally very beautiful, and Luo Yuntang's collapse adds to the beauty of broken jade.

Luo Yuntang kicked Qin Qing with all his strength, and his fingertips drew long bloodshot lines on Qin Qing's neck.

"Madman, I hate you... ugh..."

Qin Qing's heart throbbed violently, and his thing was still hard and hot, but he didn't care about it at all now. He quickly withdrew from Luo Yuntang's body, but after withdrawing, all the semen and vaginal fluid in the hole were lost. He squirted out in a controlled manner, making it look even more lewd and erotic.

He was at a loss and stretched out his hand in panic to wipe Luo Yuntang's tears, but was slapped hard by Luo Yuntang.

A crisp sound echoed throughout the basement.

"Get away!"

There was undisguised resistance and hatred in the young man's eyes.

"Wife, wife..." Being stared at by such eyes, Qin Qing lost his mind. Even if he was fried in oil ten thousand times, he would not be as uncomfortable as now.

What Luo Yuntang didn't want to do in front of others was his fault, and he deserved death. He suddenly recalled that Luo Yuntang had been coquettishly trying to go up to him at the beginning, "Come up, yes! Come up, my wife, let's go up first." !"

Qin Qing hugged Luo Yuntang tightly and did not dare to slack off for a moment and walked up. He was in such a hurry that he almost tripped on the steps and fell.

From beginning to end, it has nothing to do with Sheng Yuhan.

yes.

That's the love and hate between them as husband and wife.

He is just a despicable bad dog who covets other people's wives.