Chapter 2: The male protagonist falls in love at first sight

Luo Yuntang is not a person who likes to delay. It has only been a day or two, but he has already arranged for someone to deal with Kanter.

At this time, while he was sitting in the garden drinking tea, there was a sudden noise around him.

His interest in drinking tea was interrupted, and he looked a little unhappy. He got up and walked towards the place where the sound came from.

"Be smart with your hands and feet and don't disturb the master."

"yes."

Not far away, a group of young people stood in front of the steward. The young people were all respectfully obeying the steward's instructions.

"Uncle Chen."

As soon as the housekeeper heard this voice, he immediately turned around and apologized: "Master, I'm sorry, did I disturb you?"

Luo Yuntang glanced at those people and asked, "Who are they?"

"A new group of people have just been brought into the manor recently."

"Newcomer?"

Luo Yuntang glanced at it casually, gave some instructions and left: "Investigate the origin and don't let people with evil intentions sneak in."

This group of people are all men, they look about 27 or 28 years old, and all of them are tall. One of them is particularly handsome, with a tall figure, short blond hair, handsome and deep facial features, and a heroic brow.

He is Chrissy, the hero of this book and the leader of the external law enforcement department. This time he personally participated in the secret mission of renovating the Sif Peninsula.

His mission was to sneak into the Sif Peninsula, investigate the situation here, create some chaos, kidnap and kill Luo Yuntang in the chaos, leaving this dangerous peninsula leaderless, and then allow his own forces to infiltrate.

However, he had not yet begun to implement it in the original work, and Luo Yuntang died of illness.

At this time, Chrissy's mind was empty.

Ever since Luo Yuntang appeared, his rigorous brain began to freeze.

This is Luo Yuntang...

Chrissy felt like she was floating on a cloud.

How someone could be so beautiful, so... struck a chord in his heart, even a casual glance made his heart flutter.

what's the plan! What a mission! What remediation!

They were all forgotten by him.

He just felt that this beautiful man in front of him...

He is so suitable... to be my wife.

He swore that he was a just and conservative person. In his life, he had never lusted after a person the moment he met him. In his fantasy, he fucked that person over and over again, until his whole body became mature.

Not to mention that the object of fantasy is such a beautiful but ruthless character full of evil.

The mission won't be implemented until a month later, but now he can't wait.

It's not that I can't wait to kill Luo Yuntang, but I can't wait to kidnap him, want to touch him, want to hug him.

His mind was filled with wild fantasies.

His wife was ignorant and did a lot of bad things before, and as her husband, he would help her bear the burden.

Of course, after all, my wife has done too many wrong things. As a husband, he must punish her by pressing her on the bed and fucking her so hard that her body is so weak that she can't walk and can only be held by him. After being clothed and fed, I no longer have the energy to do evil.

This fantasy was so beautiful that it overwhelmed his brain for a moment.

He changed his plan and planned to do it tonight.

This day has become particularly difficult for Chrissie, and he wants to skip to night immediately.

Finally late at night, Chrissie was nestled in a corner of the manor. His men kept setting up explosives and muttering:

"Honey, don't get me wrong, I won't harm you. These explosives won't hurt you, they just create some chaos."

Chrissie looked at the bomb he detonated, with an abnormal blush on his face.

Right away, right away.

He can pick up his wife soon.

When there was a commotion and chaos in the manor, and a group of people were investigating the source of the bomb, Chrissy blended in with the crowd and quietly walked towards where Luo Yuntang was.

On the other side, Kanter crawled back from hell.

He was covered in injuries, so he bandaged them randomly and rushed to the manor immediately.

If he doesn't go back and report the results of the mission as soon as possible, will his master think that he is incompetent and abandon him?

No, no! He must not be abandoned!

He wants to go back quickly.

How careless.

Joey actually plotted against him.

Damn Joey, he just relies on his pretending face to act coquettishly in front of his master, and now he wants to kill himself while he is on a mission so that he can seize his master's favor--

He won't be like that bitch Joey who always complains to his master when everything happens. He won't add burdens and troubles to his master. He just needs to deal with Joey privately and secretly.

He calculated well.

But when he rushed outside Luo Yuntang, he heard Joey's voice.

how come?

Why is Joey in the master room?

Kanter concealed his voice and approached the window.

It was indeed Joey.

Joey knelt in front of Luo Yuntang respectfully: "Master, I have perfectly completed the task you gave me and killed Kanter's disobedient bad dog. Master, can you give me a reward..."

Kanter's brain is a little down. What does this... mean?

"Well done, you can go to the butler to get the reward."

Luo Yuntang's voice came.

Kanter felt that he was a little unsteady on his feet, and the wounds on his body seemed to have opened again.

The master's voice is still so pleasant, but the message implied by this conversation means--

He was abandoned by his master.

Even the master wanted to kill him and let that bitch Joey kill him--

why why--

How is he inferior to that bitch! He's going to kill, kill that damn bitch--

Master... don't abandon me...

Kanter's eyes were full of scarlet and he held his head in his hands. He felt that his soul was being torn apart and his body was filled with pain.

Suddenly, he heard a very violent "bang" explosion.

Not far from the manor.

Because of this sudden attack, the manor suddenly became a little chaotic. Chaos meant weaker guards and easier opportunities to attack.

At this moment, after hearing the explosion, the dog, which Luo Yuntang judged to be servile, suddenly raised its head and stared into the window with sharp eyes, sinister and terrifying eyes, and bottomless desire.

After being abandoned by his owner, the dog's chain was broken.

Chrissie, who was coming, was filled with sweetness.

Wife...

Wife.

He shouted in his heart, with a somewhat out-of-place silly smile on his handsome face.

However, when Chrissy rushed to Luo Yuntang's bedroom with great expectations, she found that the bedroom was empty.