Chapter 6: meeting the male protagonist for the first time

Qin Qing's eyes were red with excitement.

My wife felt comfortable being licked by him, and her water flowed from her licking. She was so cute...

He held Luo Yuntang's waist with his big hands and pressed the young man's soft buttocks hard against his face.

Luo Yuntang was still in the afterglow of his climax, and he lay limply on the bed, and could only let his rapist do whatever he wanted.

Qin Qing held the young man's waist, licked away every drop of the fluid between his buttocks, and licked his lips with satisfaction.

The terrifying pleasure hit the beautiful young man's sanity time and time again. He felt dazedly being put on the bed, and his two white legs were lifted up by the man's hands, and he hugged the man's waist.

What is he going to do?

Luo Yuntang tried hard to gather his scattered consciousness, but with little success.

Until something hot touched his hole.

Luo Yuntang trembled, shook his head crazily and begged.

"No...please, please don't come in, I can...use other places, let me lick it for you, please, please..."

The young man grasped Qin Qing's arm as hard as a drowning man grasps driftwood. The trace of unconscious dependence he carried when he begged could drive everyone who loved him crazy.

And because of fear, the young man's hole where the glans was pressed crazily contracted, as if he was licking and pleasing the man's glans.

The numbing sensation coming from the glans made Qin Qing's throat roll, and he sighed in comfort.

Qin Qing kissed Luo Yuntang passionately on the forehead, and placed kisses on his face one after another.

"I love you my wife."

The next second, the entire length was penetrated without mercy.

Good to hold on to.

The young man opened his mouth wide, breathing silently, and his beautiful eyes were filled with tears.

Too much.

The entire back hole was stretched open by the man's penis, and the feeling of being completely invaded made his scalp numb.

Before he had time to adapt, the man started thrusting violently, and the soft inner wall was broken again and again, and more mucus flowed out. He was forced to please the person who forced him to make himself feel better.

"My wife is so hot inside and there is a lot of water flowing out. She is so horny. She deserves to be fucked well by her husband."

This gentle man was quite self-taught when talking about this in bed.

The young man struggled feebly, but the man held his waist, and his whole body was firmly nailed to the man's penis, inevitably enduring this terrible rape.

The man's hands did not forget to play with the young man's beautiful nipples and penis, making the young man's whole body become excited.

"Ah ha...well, it's too deep, help...I will die..."

The words he spoke were also shattered into pieces.

The man thrust hard, especially the spot he had licked before, thrusting it again and again.

terrible.

The young man seemed to be reduced to the man's slutty bitch. Every part of his body was extremely sensitive. He was repeatedly thrust into orgasms by the man. A lot of fluid leaked from the front of his penis, and he ejaculated under the intense sex.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhing"

The young man's beautiful face was covered with tears, making him look even more pitiful and vivid.

He was fucked by a man.

This realization caused the young man to fall into a climax, while the man who was fucking him was in a state of intense excitement.

Qin Qing thrust violently, and the young man controlled by lust could only follow the man's wishes and be possessed again and again.

"I ejaculated all in my wife. My wife was filled up by me. Well, will my wife get pregnant? How about giving me a baby?"

Qin Qing roared and ejaculated all of it.

"Well...ah-ah-"

The young man's white body was trembling because he was so stimulated by the creampie. He grabbed the man's hair with his hands, his whole body was convulsing, his eyes were blurry, and his whole body was glowing with a faint pink color.

But this lustful sex was far from over, the cock that had just been ejaculated in her body became hard again.

A man is like a beast that never stops, going into heat everywhere.

Whether sleeping or eating, the man should hold him and push his penis into the deepest part of the young man's body.

Just like this, the young man can belong to him.

Except for the undeniable sex, the man would listen to him on everything, and he would personally accept all the food and clothing expenses, but the traces of love on the young man's body had not faded away.

Every time the young man couldn't bear it anymore, he would hold the young man tightly, kiss every part of the young man's body carefully, and coax him with all kinds of nice words.

Luo Yuntang couldn't escape, so he had to accept this overwhelming amount of love.

The young man who was originally gentle and soft as jade was forced to show his charm, and his eyes unconsciously revealed a flirtatious look, which made Qin Qing even more crazy.

I don't know how many days have passed. On this day, Qin Qing handed Luo Yuntang a glass of milk. Luo Yuntang drank it obediently, but after Qin Qing went out, he ran to the toilet and vomited it all out.

When Luo Yuntang took the glass of milk, he thought Qin Qing was finally going to kill him, but in fact it was just sleeping pills.

The young man spit out all the milk containing sleeping pills. The young man did not fall asleep, so he naturally saw things he shouldn't have seen.

Luo Yuntang stood in the house and saw through the window that Qin Qing, who was driving back, opened the trunk of the car and pulled out an unconscious man with blood on his head.

Luo Yuntang was so scared that he almost stopped breathing.

After Qin Qing pulled the man out, he threw him into the basement like dragging cargo.

Luo Yuntang sat on his knees by the window, feeling cold all over and shaking uncontrollably.

Qin Qing...is going to kill someone again.

He will also kill himself...

He can't sit still and wait for death! Luo Yuntang stood up holding on to the window edge. After seeing Qin Qing going out again, he tiptoed to the basement.

The basement door was unlocked.

Luo Yuntang swallowed.

While Qin Qing is away, let this man go and let him go find rescue and expose Qin Qing. Then both that man and himself can be saved.

Luo Yuntang's fair and slender fingers trembled and he pushed open the basement door.

He fumbled for the switch on the wall, turned on the basement light, and climbed down the steps.

In the corner of the basement, there was a man locked up. The man was casually chained to the wall. Blood oozed from his arms. He had his head hung down. He was covered in blood. He was so weak that he was about to lose the breath of life.

It can be seen that Qin Qing really wants this man's life.

But for some reason I didn't kill him for the time being.

Luo Yuntang walked over anxiously and gradually saw the man's face clearly--

Why was the male protagonist arrested by the villain? !