Chapter 3: Being held by a puppet and having sex with the male protagonist

"Tao, Taoist Master, please don't joke...I will repay you in other ways..."

Regardless of Luo Yuntang's refusal, Liu Muchen directly inserted his finger into the young man's soft hole.

At first, he thought that he would take action later to make the young man admire him more, but now that he saw the young man being moved by the snake, he felt a little regretful.

His tone was sour and jealous.

"If you don't want to be my wife, whose wife will you be? That lascivious snake's!"

"Why are you so wet after being played with by that snake with its tail? Tell me! Does he make you feel good?!"

The man frowned and slapped the young man's fair butt hard.

"Ugh..."

what.

Why...he had to be someone else's wife.

The young man's body trembled and he wanted to escape, but the Taoist priest pressed his shoulders and dug his fingers hard into the hole, making the fragile young man's juices splash everywhere.

The young man's back hole, which had been played to climax by the snake's tail, could not withstand the torture at all, and another stream of water flowed out from the man.

The man's penis was swollen and painful, and he wanted to penetrate the young man's hole immediately, but he glanced at the bed in the cave and frowned.

This bed is too hard.

If you have sex with a young man on such a bed, he will be so soft that your whole body will feel uncomfortable.

Liu Muchen cast a spell, and a person who looked exactly like him appeared next to him.

The puppet looked expressionless. After receiving the order, it reached out to hug Luo Yuntang and hugged his thighs with both hands.

"Ah... who is it?!"

Why is there another person? !

Liu Muchen eagerly kissed Luo Yuntang's cheek. He was afraid that Luo Yuntang would misunderstand him: "Don't worry, Madam, it's just a puppet. It's just me. I'm Madam's only husband-in-law."

The puppet hugged the young man and spread the young man's thighs wide apart in a peeing posture. The young man had no choice but to face Liu Muchen with his face wide open, and his hole was still wet with water flowing.

What a shame.

It was as if he was having sex with not one but two men.

"don't want......"

The young man resisted weakly.

All this was beyond his comprehension.

He just came to see a doctor...

Liu Muchen held the hideous penis and penetrated it all at once.

"Ah-ah... no, take it out... ugh..."

The young man's entire back hole was stretched wide open, and the back hole was tightly connected to the man's penis. His thigh was held by the puppet behind him, making it impossible to close it even if he wanted to.

After the man fucked him, his breathing stagnated, and then he held the young man's head and kissed him deeply. While kissing, he fucked the soft, wet and hot hole underneath him.

"Well... um..."

Too deep...

"No, help...wu..."

"Taoist, Taoist...please let me go."