Chapter 12: The second male helps with cleaning, maybe he is not a straight man

Qi Keyu has good eyesight.

So he could clearly see the expression on his beautiful friend's face that he had never seen before. The always gentle eyes were half-lidded, the red lips were slightly opened after being kissed, and saliva flowed down his chin, as white as jade. A blush spread across his face.

His whole body was white and slightly pink.

Tang Tang's body is so beautiful... Although he has long known that Luo Yuntang is good-looking, this is the first time he has seen Luo Yuntang naked.

Luo Yuntang's lower body was tightly connected to the man's ferocious and thick penis, and there was a lot of glistening fluid where the two of them had sex.

Men and men...

Can men and women do it too?

What about him? Can he? No, he's straight.

--He is still a straight man who gets hard right away when he sees this scene.

All the complicated thoughts passed through his mind one by one, and he had no time to think. The next second his emotions were replaced by anger.

That shit! How dare he! How dare he stuff his ugly thing into Tangtang's body!

Anger overriding desire, Qi Keyu rushed forward in three steps and was about to blow off Sheng Yuhan's head with one punch.

Sheng Yuhan placed Luo Yuntang on the sofa, turned around and started wrestling with Qi Keyu.

"Bullshit! Is this what you said you didn't find?!" Qi Keyu was furious.

While responding to the attack, Sheng Yuhan counterattacked: "Why are you anxious? I am his reasonable husband who has had many relationships with him. Who are you to him?"

Bullshit logic! How could Tangtang be willing to be a wife to someone like him? ! He must have forced it!

Qi Keyu became more and more angry, and his actions became more and more unorganized.

He has such a temperament that he loses his mind when he is angry and is more likely to reveal his flaws.

Sheng Yuhan dealt with it with ease and was not worried at all about not being able to defeat this reckless man.

Suddenly, he was hit hard on the back of his neck.

Sheng Yuhan turned around in disbelief.

It's Luo Yuntang.

The beautiful young man clenched the stick he found in his hand. His eyes were guarded, but more importantly, he was determined. He was obviously exhausted from being fucked, but he still stood up and gave the man a stick.

In fact, it didn't hurt much. After all, the young man didn't have much strength left, so hitting someone would naturally not be very painful.

But the wound in Sheng Yuhan's heart was in severe pain.

"Wife..."

Sheng Yuhan stretched out his hand, with a rare expression of sadness on his face.

He is a despicable villain, and the beauty he stole does not belong to him after all.

Every time he took a step forward, Luo Yuntang took a step back.

Sheng Yuhan's eyes were even more sad.

Qi Keyu didn't care whether the dog was sad or not. He kicked Sheng Yuhan to the ground and kicked him more than a dozen times.

Sheng Yuhan didn't resist this time and lay on the ground and let Qi Keyu beat him.