Chapter 1: The Uncrowned King of the Sif Peninsula

Seaver Peninsula.

A gathering place for evil people that breeds darkness, death and crime.

All the most vicious criminals from the Niril continent gather here, and it is the largest distribution center for evil on the continent.

However, in this place where justice and order have been completely crushed, there is an uncrowned king - Luo Yuntang.

He is in his thirties, has a strong hand, and has absolute say in the Sif Peninsula.

Moreover, he is an incredibly beautiful character who is unforgettable at first sight and can only appear in dreams.

At this moment, in Luo Yuntang's manor--

"Tang, Mr. Tang, I'm not...it's not me. I didn't let them enter the island! Mr. Tang, please spare your life!"

The man was kneeling on the ground with tears streaming down his face. He didn't dare to raise his head at all. He could only kowtow to his head, and he didn't dare to stop until his head was bleeding.

After a long time, the man heard Luo Yuntang's voice.

"I know it's not you."

The sound was incredible.

The king of the peninsula, who is famous and powerful in the Sif Peninsula, has such a pleasant voice.

This was the first time for the man to see Luo Yuntang. He made a mistake in doing something and didn't dare to raise his head at all. He just asked for mercy. But when he heard this beautiful voice, he couldn't help but look up -

Luo Yuntang is very young. He is wearing a black suit. Such slim-fitting clothes make his figure even more outstanding. He is obviously in his thirties but he looks only in his twenties. His delicate and beautiful face is so white that he shines. He stands there silently and looks like It is a beautiful jade Buddha. This beautiful man has a kind of luxury that radiates from the inside out, and brings a strong sense of oppression to people.

The man was stunned.

But in the next second, the man's eye was cut directly by a knife, and blood burst out instantly.

"Ah--help, my eyes..."

The man couldn't react at all. After his eyes were scratched, he trembled, covered his eyes and cried.

The person who scratched his eye was another man who had just rushed to the scene. This man looked to be in his mid-twenties, tall, with explosive power hidden under his simple clothes. He had black hair and blue eyes, deep and handsome features, and a humble posture. .

After the man scratched the man's glasses, he put away the knife in his hand, knelt at Luo Yuntang's feet, leaned down and kissed Luo Yuntang's shoes, and murmured in a low voice:

"Owner."

The whole peninsula knows that this is the most pious and humble dog in Luoyuntang - Kanter.

Kanter couldn't control the excitement of seeing his master again, and his whole shoulders were shaking.

Owner.

Owner.

As soon as he completed the task assigned to him by his master, he couldn't wait to come back to see his master.

But I saw a man looking at the master longingly.

Damn--

Every glance of a mortal is a blasphemy against the master. Only the most loyal people can enjoy the gaze of the master.