Chapter 3: The villain leaves and the second male actor checks

Villain: a perverted mad dog who loses control of his mind

Male 2: Pseudo-straight man and silly big dog

Male protagonist: Fake, honest, crazy, bad dog

Tangtang: The beautiful master who was held up by Gogou and stuffed into his hands with the chain around his neck

-----text-----

Qin Qing stabilized himself, returned to his senses, arranged his clothes slowly, pushed up his gold-rimmed glasses, and returned to his elegant scum appearance.

When he saw Luo Yuntang hurriedly ran to the new man after he was kicked away, and when the man hugged Luo Yuntang rebelliously, his jealousy skyrocketed, and he almost went crazy again, but when he saw Luo Yuntang was a little When his face turned pale, he calmed down again.

He scared his wife.

He should do it step by step.

He said coldly to the man: "Who are you?"

"Hey! I haven't asked you who you are yet! What are you doing to my friends in my store, shameless bitch!"

The new man is the manager of this flower shop, Luo Yuntang's friend, and one of the protagonists of this world. In the later stage, they will jointly defeat the villain's second male lead, Qi Keyu.

He is very handsome, but his facial features are a bit too sharp. He has a wheat complexion and a resolute face. Because he loves exercise and sports, he has muscles and a very tall figure. Luo Yuntang, who is not short in height, is held in his arms. , all seem a bit petite.

Anyone who sees him at first glance would not think that he is a flower shop owner. In fact, he is more like a sociopath who commits murder and arson than the villain in front of him.

The way this slightly sinister face takes care of the flowers is a bit unimaginable.

wrong.

Maybe he is indeed a very suitable person to grow flowers.

A florist who protects flowers.

And Luo Yuntang is that flower.

At this moment, the flower protector is going to explode with rage.

What did he see? !

He saw his best friend getting his nipples sucked by a shameless slut in his flower shop!

The look of Luo Yuntang hiding next to him with a pale face made his whole heart clenched.

Qi Keyu became angry and patted Luo Yuntang's back comfortingly. Then he rushed forward and punched Qin Qing fiercely.

Unexpectedly, Qin Qing avoided him.

There was a hint of solemnity in Qi Keyu's eyes. His martial arts was excellent, but this man could easily escape. The man in front of him looks gentle, but his actual strength should not be underestimated.

Not to be underestimated! No matter what, he was going to beat this man until his nose was black and his face was swollen!

After Qin Qing dodged, he dodged and started to counterattack.

One of them was jealous and the other was extremely angry. They started to attack without any care, just to beat him to death.

The two men were equally powerful and both had a lot of glory, but after all, Qi Keyu was young and energetic, and he was very angry. How could he defeat such an old and cunning person as Qin Qing? In the end, Qin Qing seized the opportunity, and the situation It gradually became beneficial to Qin Qing.

Qin Qing seized the opportunity and prepared to give Qi Keyu the final blow.

Luo Yuntang cried out: "Stop!"

Luo Yuntang hurriedly hugged Qi Keyu.

Looking at Qi Keyu who was protected by Luo Yuntang behind him, Qin Qing looked unhappy, and the desire to kill emerged again.

He wanted to kill Qi Keyu.

Kill this annoying man.

Let him disappear, let him die! Why does he have his wife's concern?

But when Qin Qing saw the fear in Luo Yuntang's eyes, he froze immediately.

Luo Yuntang was afraid of him.

There are many people who are afraid of him, especially the "prey" who is targeted by him. The fear and fear in his eyes will condense into reality before death. He felt ugly and happy at the same time.

He is a twisted monster with no empathy.

But Luo Yuntang is different.

Luo Yuntang pulled him back from the world of monsters and made him a human.

He also had this emotion called "fear".

He was afraid that Luo Yuntang was afraid of him.

Wife, wife, wife...

Don't be afraid of me, don't be afraid of me, don't be afraid of me...

"sorry."

Qin Qing's mind was in a mess. He was frantically looking for excuses in his mind. His normally fast-running brain seemed to be frozen at this moment.

He spoke stiffly.

"Actually, I'm sick. I just got sick and couldn't control it."

"I didn't mean to do this to you."

In any case, if Qin Qing did such a thing, it would be impossible for Luo Yuntang to give him a good look. But now that people are serious about apologizing, it is difficult for Luo Yuntang to be tit-for-tat.

Instead, Qi Keyu shouted angrily: "Get out!"

"I will come again to apologize."

Qin Qing was a little reluctant to leave, but still opened the door and left.

The door dinged and Qin Qing left.

Qi Keyu was still injured, and Luo Yuntang was going to get some medicine to rub him: "Ke Yu, I'm going to get some medicine, please wait for me."

Unexpectedly, Qi Keyu grabbed his wrist before he took two steps.

Luo Yuntang looked back at him.

Qi Keyu's tone was a little weird: "He sucked your nipples."

Luo Yuntang said "hmm" awkwardly.

"Does it hurt? Is it swollen? Is it red? Do you want me to take a look?"

"No... say goodbye." Luo Yuntang was a little troubled.

"No!" Qi Keyu became extra determined when he heard Luo Yuntang's refusal, "You must let me check."

examine? !

Luo Yuntang's eyes widened slightly.

Qi Keyu, do you want to listen to what he is saying?

Qi Keyu didn't think there was anything wrong with what he said.

He just wanted to see if his friend's nipples had been sucked badly by the evil man. If so, he would have to help Tangtang rub them with his big rough hands. Then use your mouth to exhale and blow.

What could be wrong with this?

Tangtang can't be too shy.

He spoke with sincerity and sincerity.

"Tangtang, be good. I'm your friend, and I'm a straight man. I won't do anything to you. I'm just worried that you won't let me check."

friend.

The straight guy who insists on checking his friend's nipples.