Chapter 2: The snake tail fucks the back hole

"......Undress?"

The young man was stunned.

"Yes, I will give you acupuncture and medication, and you will be fine soon."

Right.

Luo Yuntang blinked.

He didn't realize it for a while. Naturally, acupuncture requires you to take off your clothes.

Luo Yuntang unbuttoned his clothes and took them off until only his underpants were left.

The snake demon was a little thirsty: "Take them all off."

Luo Yuntang's face was a little red, but he felt that this was what the doctor said and he should listen. He was treating a disease and couldn't be so shy.

The young man was a little shy, but he slowly took off his clothes completely, revealing his smooth and white naked body.

The young man had a good figure, and his delicate fair skin was slightly pink. The snake demon was dumbfounded.

His tail quietly reached the young man's buttocks.

After taking off his clothes, the young man was still a little ashamed. He reached forward and felt uneasy because he couldn't see anything: "Doctor, can we start?"

"nature."

The doctor responded.

But before he started acupuncture, the young man suddenly felt something cold rubbing against his buttocks, even pressing against the crack of his buttocks.

Such a smooth and cool touch...

It's a snake!

Why are there snakes here? !

The young man felt uncontrollably panicked and urgently asked the doctor for help: "Oh, doctor, doctor, there is a snake."

"What snake? Where is it? Why didn't I see it?"

As the snake demon spoke, he pushed the tip of his tail in without mercy.

"Ah...wuwu..."

how come......

terrible......

Why does the snake burrow in there?

The young man's eyes were moist, but he didn't know what to say. This kind of thing was too difficult to talk about.

But when the young man hesitated for a moment, the snake crazily burrowed into his hole, rubbing against the inner wall and pushing into an unknown depth.

ah......

Too deep...

Help......

The young man shed tears, grasped the doctor's arms with both hands, and looked up at him helplessly. At this time, he could only put aside his shame:

"Doctor is below me, below me... ah... it's getting deeper - wuwu, doctor, help me..."

The young man looked pitiful and fragile. He could not see or know that the person who committed violence against him was right in front of him, and he even asked for help from that person.

The snake demon pretended to hold his tail: "I caught it."

"Spread your legs, otherwise how would I catch the snake?"

The young man spread his legs obediently, hoping that the doctor would catch the snake causing chaos in his body as soon as possible. He never thought that this posture would make it easier for the snake's tail to invade the hole.