Chapter 5: Fox Demon

Liu Muchen was full of joy and quickly arrived near the cave, but unexpectedly, there was a stranger standing in front of the love nest that belonged to him and his wife.

The smile on Liu Muchen's lips disappeared, his pace slowed down, and he gradually stopped, standing one meter away from the man.

"Who are you?"

The man did not answer, but instead asked: "Are you his husband-in-law?"

It is self-evident who this "him" refers to.

Liu Muchen felt particularly angry because of the man's words, which meant that the stranger had already entered the cave and met his beautiful wife.

His beautiful, only wife, how could such a person deserve to see her.

He replied coldly, with the air of claiming sovereignty.

"nature."

"No, you are not now." The man's voice gradually changed and turned out to be exactly the same as Liu Muchen's, "--I will take good care of him on your behalf!"

After the man finished speaking, he immediately drew his sword and attacked Liu Muchen.

The man had made full preparations. In order not to disturb the young man, he set up a soundproof cover around the cave.

Liu Muchen was also filled with anger. He put aside the delicious food he brought back from the market, and then he also drew his sword and faced them.

Liu Muchen is a good protagonist, but he is only in the middle stage of his growth, and is far from the strength he would be in the later stage when he would be famous all over the world and make monsters tremble in fear after hearing about it.

Of course he couldn't beat Lin Xu.

He was even beaten back by Lin Xu, his body was covered with injuries, and he spit out a few mouthfuls of blood.

But he can't lose.

Liu Muchen was beaten again until he vomited blood and half-knelt on the ground with his sword stuck in the ground.

He shouted loudly and stood up again with his sword in hand.

"ah--"

But this time, Lin Xu not only seriously injured him, but also stabbed his throat while he was unprepared.

Liu Muchen's roaring voice suddenly stopped, and he lost strength and fell heavily to the ground.

He was mute.

But his eyes were still looking at the hole unwillingly.

Don...

Tang Tang...

His wife...

Perhaps his strong call touched heaven, and the young man actually walked out of the cave.

Lin Xu originally wanted to give Liu Muchen a quickie to avoid future troubles, but when he saw Luo Yuntang walking out of the soundproof enclosure, he had no choice but to temporarily put away the sword in his hand, walked quickly to Luo Yuntang, and hugged the young man into his arms. In arms.

"Why did you come out?"

The young man trembled, raised his head and revealed his beautiful and delicate face: "...the room is too stuffy."

He just saw that there was no one in the house and thought about whether he could take this opportunity to escape, but he didn't expect the man to be outside.

Lin Xu kissed the young man: "Good boy, it's too dangerous for you to come out alone. Go back first. I'll take you out for a walk later."

He plays the role of husband-in-law to others, but he feels at ease and has no obstacles.