Chapter 9: Forced to bite the back of the omega's neck, and the omega fucked her

The Enns family's omega-Alan.

Mentioning this name, many people in Capital Star will feel a chill down their backs.

To describe him in one word, it is "ruthless".

Ailan is an illegitimate child. He was ostracized by his family and suffered a lot of cold shoulder and abuse when he was young. No one expected that this illegitimate child would become the winner of the Enns family, beheading the person in power and leaving those brothers and sisters to die. The cripple finally sat on the throne of power.

Ailan is a character who is both good and evil in the original book. He once helped the protagonist overthrow the empire he lived in, but also betrayed the protagonist midway and severely fooled the protagonist.

He did all this just for fun.

If you think it's fun to overthrow the empire or backstab the protagonist, you can do these horrific things.

He is a crazy and dangerous person.

He and Luo Yuntang had a deep and one-sided interaction.

--The mice in this dark sewer were illuminated by the moonlight.

But the moonlight shining on the earth will not only shine on him.

"Tang Tang." Ailan gave Luo Yuntang a slightly crazy smile.

It's Aylan!

Luo Yuntang's eyes widened: "Don't come over!"

The entire capital star knew about Ailan's crazy pursuit of him, including but not limited to stealing his underwear to masturbate, installing a listening device on him, and having a room that was said to be full of his photos...

Luo Yuntang didn't have much contact with him, but because of these things, he was naturally afraid of him and often avoided him. However, this kind of avoidance would only make Ailan even crazier.

Ai Lan approached Luo Yuntang step by step.

"Someone is coming - um..."

Just as Luo Yuntang was about to call his subordinates for help, Ailan stepped forward and knocked him unconscious.

Ailan buried his head in the boy's neck obsessively, and disappeared into the bedroom again in an instant.

When Alan was at Custer Manor, he didn't stay too long because he was careful to alert the guards. In addition, the light was dim at night, so he couldn't see the hickeys on the boy's body clearly. Now he took the man to his place and looked at it carefully. Young man, he naturally saw it clearly.

His teeth were almost broken by his own bite.

Which dog is it?

How dare, how dare--

He bit his hand nervously and paced around the room.

That stupid boy from the Carlisle family? No, no, he had already broken one of his legs. Lucier twins? Oh, I had already scratched their proud faces, how could they still dare to seduce Tang Tang! He is still the sanctimonious leader of the Gloria family...

Ailan was thinking crazily in his mind, but he still couldn't determine which love rival it was.

Who else, who else, who is it? ! !

etc--

Could it be...Luo Yunqi?

When he thought of this name, it was like a sudden enlightenment. Ailan suddenly understood, and his face became ferocious and terrifying.