Chapter 4: The villain goes crazy and is rescued by the hero

In the end, no matter how good Luo Yuntang's physical condition was, he still couldn't bear it. The joints of his lower body were bright red, and his hole was red and swollen. It was slightly everted by the penis thrust again and again, and the surrounding area was covered with various erotic liquids. .

Kanter once again tightly held Luo Yuntang's waist, and after ejaculating all the semen, he finally stopped the force.

He held Luo Yuntang and washed him carefully in the bathroom.

The effects of the medicine had not worn off, and after being fucked by Kanter for so long, this beautiful man could hardly lift his fingers. His whole body was covered in hickeys, showing traces of love.

Kanter did not dare to look into Luo Yuntang's eyes, fearing that he would see disgust in them, so he lowered his head and carefully cleaned the man.

It's ridiculous for him, he has done everything he should do and shouldn't do, but now he starts to be cautious.

Kanter saw the scars on the man's hands. He felt a little distressed. He took out the medicine and applied it carefully. However, after cleaning the man, he still tied him to the bed, but this time he brought a softer piece. Cloth.

Luo Yuntang looked at Kanter with a sad expression.

After a while, Kanter dragged a bloody man in.

He threw the man to the floor as if he were throwing an object of disgust, and then cuffed the handcuffs to the corner of the table to prevent him from escaping.

Luo Yuntang, who was lying on the bed, raised his eyebrows.

That is......

"...Joy?"

It turns out that Kanter kidnapped Joey with him.

After Kanter handcuffed Joey there, he started to go crazy when he heard his master calling Joey's name: "Master, master, how am I inferior to Joey? Joey is a bitch, is it because of his face, or is it because of his... Open your mouth?"

He is so jealous.

He was so jealous that his face was distorted, and his eyes were full of evil.

Joey really deserves to die, he wants to cut out every piece of flesh and blood from Joey's body.

Kanter held a knife in his hand and plunged it into Joey's arm.

"ah--"

Joey was stimulated by the pain and woke up again from his coma. When he woke up, he saw Luo Yuntang tied to the bed.

He ignored the pain in his body and asked Luo Yuntang urgently: "Master, master, are you okay? Are you injured? This bitch is really crazy. Master, don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you... "

Kanter stabbed him hard again: "Go to hell. If you die, no one will compete with me for the master."

Joey's face also became terrifying: "Dream, you madman, the master has abandoned you long ago, ah--"

Joey was stabbed again.

Luo Yuntang watched boredly as they cursed each other.

One is ineffective and the other has ulterior motives.

ah.

Want none.

Kanter was originally very crazy, but when he noticed that his master didn't care at all, his men's movements suddenly stopped.

He is crazy and powerless.

Because his master is always on the shore, no matter how rough the sea is, the toes of his shoes will not get wet.