Chapter 2: The poor beta is pressed down by the alpha and kissed violently

In this dark interstellar novel, neither the protagonist nor the villain is a good person. The male protagonist Celtic is a victim of the empire's inhumane human experiments, an alpha fused with ether genes. This book mainly tells the story of his step-by-step overthrow of the decadent empire.

The main villain in the book is naturally Luo Yunqi, the king behind the empire.

The story has progressed to this point. The male protagonist has already accumulated considerable power on the garbage planet and has begun to confront the villain head-on. The first step for the male protagonist to declare war on the villain is to kidnap and kill his half-brother.

Luo Yuntang came very early this time and entered this world as soon as he was born.

This is his last plot point, and he can complete the mission perfectly after finishing it.

Luo Yuntang lay on the cold floor in fear. His eyes were covered by a set of black cloth, and his mouth was blocked by a piece of cloth. The rope tied behind his hands left red marks on his white and tender wrists.

When had this happened to the young master who had been pampered for eighteen years?

Luo Yuntang was a little sad. The only time he rebelled in his life was in an accident.

Ugh... If I had known he would not have run away from home.

After Kelt heard that Luo Yunqi's brother had woken up, he immediately came over to meet him in person.

After all, he is the younger brother of that tyrant, so how can he not "treat" him well?

The guard outside the door stopped him and stopped talking.

Kelt looked at him and motioned for him to say something quickly.

Celtic has shoulder-length black curly hair and deep blue eyes. Due to the fusion of the ether gene, he is two and a half meters tall, which is taller than normal people. His muscles are also It is extremely developed and looks like a wild beast that can go crazy at any time and is difficult to control.

The guard felt uneasy, but when he thought of the weak young man at the door, he gritted his teeth and said: "Chief, the target we have to deal with is just Luo Yunqi. It's best not to hurt innocent people, or else don't kill Luo Yunqi." It's gone..."

Kelt sneered: "Cowardly."

"Use this ownerless optical brain to send a message to Luo Yunqi, telling him that his brother is in our hands, and try to conduct video communication with him."

"I will kill his brother with my own hands in front of him."

After saying that, the man pushed open the door and entered.

This was a utility room, and it was very dark inside. After Kelt came in, with his excellent eyesight, he could see a huddled group in the corner.

His heart was inexplicably touched.

An indescribable feeling spread in my heart.

Is that Luo Yuntang?

Why is it such a small group?

He suppressed his inner weirdness and turned on the light.

Light quickly filled the entire room, and Kelt could clearly see the person in the corner.

Only then did his heart beat heavily.

After suffering various tortures in the laboratory in his early years, he thought that he had lost his emotions long ago and only relied on hatred to seek revenge on the empire.