Chapter 7: Ending

"Don..."

"How do you feel, Tangtang?"

"Did those damn snake monsters and Taoist priests do anything to you?"

Luo Yuntang was surrounded by the crowd. A very tall man in the crowd was holding him. This man was his neighbor. He often helped him and took good care of him.

Luo Yuntang looked tired, with tears still remaining on his face.

The men in the circle all looked anxious and wanted to squeeze in towards Luo Yuntang to see and care about the young man.

A rather handsome young man squeezed over and spoke to Luo Yuntang impatiently: "Tang Tang, let me hold you quickly. Brother, your body is full of muscles. He will definitely choke you to death. Hey, hey, brother, what are you doing?" Stare at me?"

Luo Yuntang lowered his eyes slightly and opened his mouth to speak.

The handsome young man and the entire crowd suddenly fell silent, listening very carefully to what Luo Yuntang said next.

"That Taoist priest... he insisted on letting me be his wife, and he did... that kind of thing to me."

Luo Yuntang's voice was a little weak and his tone was a little embarrassing, but it was very clear.

After hearing these words, the crowd remained quiet, so quiet that any sound of movement could be heard.

That kind of thing?

What kind of thing is that?

...What else could it be!

Many people in the crowd looked a bit wrong.

Let Luo Yuntang be his wife and do those things with Luo Yuntang.

They want it too.

It's almost crazy to think about it.

But because he was afraid that the young man would show any look of fear and resistance, he couldn't bear to do this.

I can only find various reasons to go to Luo Yuntang's house every day and give him fruits I bought from the market, fresh crops picked from the ground, and small toys collected from various places.

He could only run to Luoyuntang every day. When he saw him coming, he quickly grabbed the tools from the young man's hands and tried his best to express himself in front of the young man. He only hoped to get a word of concern, a look back and a smile from the young man.

But now, a hateful Taoist priest has actually done such a bad thing to the young man they protect with all their heart and are careful not to touch!

Anger surged in everyone's heart.

The tall man holding Luo Yuntang put Luo Yuntang on the bed in the room, covered him with a quilt, and then quietly closed the door to let the young man have a good rest.

The man closed the door, turned around and looked at the people waiting at the door. The gentle expression he used to coax the young man suddenly became serious: "Let's go and find that Taoist priest, and we must make him pay the price!"

When the man led many people in the village to the cave, he was a little surprised to find that the Taoist priest was still kneeling there.

Lin Xu raised his head and looked at everyone. Sure enough, there was no one he wanted to see.

"Tangtang...how is it?"

"How dare you mention Tangtang! You did such a despicable thing! You actually have the nerve to mention it!" The leading man roared, "-beat him!"